Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily Rage: Woman invites man out to dinner and...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
THIS HAPPENED.

He goes on to point out that while his food bill came in at just €17.50 (£16, $20 US) hers came in at a whopping €110 (£98, $126 US), pointing out that he is a student not a 'sugar daddy.'
However, his date fails to see his point adding: 'Wow you are so rude!!! I'm never going out with you ever again, if you can't pay for a girl's food then why accepting the invite?' (RAGE OBVSLY)

After accusing him of being gay (FOR NOT PAYING FOR HER MEAL) she then says that he only wanted to have sex with her before the conversation turns sour.

8231092-6565477-image-a-2_1546877258489.jpg

8231090-6565477-image-a-3_1546877267052.jpg

8231086-6565477-image-a-10_1546877737374.jpg

Cliffs: don't be a Cuck

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ives-torrent-abuse-date-refused-pay-meal.html

"You made me pay for my own meal and drinks"

Imagine being this entitled

We need more feminism. A situation like that is unacceptable.
R-right.

Is the universe encountering bugs or something ?
Please UniverseAdminCel, shutdown and restart.

I posted this earlier.

Women are fucking children, they except their partner to act as their parent and provide for them.

sorry didn't see. I was in too much of a state of RAGE to think clearly. Some people (well thb women) support her side. Clearly she ONLY invited him out to subsidize or pay for her meal. Who orders lobster without knowing it will be extraordinarily expensive?

....google fake male model tinders....women will PAY FOR CHADs MEAL to fuck him. I've done a fakeMMprofile so I know firsthand....that if a feeeamayle is attracted to you ...you do not need to pay or act subordinate.

Cliffs: Chads fuck for free

Rofl.
Much respect

80 dollar wine kek. He could have blown his load in a cheap russian whore for that amount

What a spoiled cunt. I can’t fucking stand females. :feelsree:

If he was Chad, she would’ve picked him up and paid for everything. Betas are expected to pay for everything regardless of their circumstances. I’ve heard young women on transit talking about ordering more expensive stuff to test guys. :woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree:

Good for him tbh.

Entitled bitch.

What about this is ragefuel?
He only had to pay $20 because he eats like a reasonable person and expects to only pay for his meal, while she had to pay $126 because she eats like a fucking pig and didn't realize that she's paying for it out of her own pocket.

Absolute lifefuel. I would be raging if he cucked out though.

EDIT: It's Reddit though, so the story may be fake. Or it might be one of those stories where it's only partially true, like some soyboy Redditor is mad that he invited some foid out on a date while she proceeded to spend $126 on food, and he had to pay for it cuz he's a spineless cuck. To then vent out some frustration he made fake texts after the real foid wouldn't text him back, and then posted it on Reddit. In fact, I can totally see that being the case.

"All genders equal!"

*Pay her own shit once*

This is not fair ! men should pay,not women!!!

I hope that bitch gets mauled by a wolf pack.

i’ve thought of this before what if i magically get a date and go somewhere and the girl tries to pressure me into buying sum retardely expensive thing. i’d probably dine and dash her

Even if the man offered to split the bill at €58 each, effectively paying for all of his own and over 40% of the foid’s meal, he would still be viewed as cheap and be subject to the same level of abuse. Maybe even more for daring to split the bill and pay some of the foid’s bill instead of all of it.

View attachment 78547
Even if the man offered to split the bill at €58 each, effectively paying for all of his own and over 40% of the foid’s meal, he would still be viewed as cheap and be subject to the same level of abuse. Maybe even more for daring to split the bill and pay some of the foid’s bill instead of all of it.

I'm sure she didn't say "let's split the bill! and then go to a movie or something" when the bill actually came to their table. She fully invited him with the presumption that he would be expected to pay for the entire bill (because as you said even $70 is STILL a large amount). The entire "splitting of the bill" was post-date diplomacy. She would not have "invited him to dinner" having to expect to pay $70+ or split the bill. She expected him to pay in full...in its entirety.

Cliffs: AlwaysAlwaysReadbetweenthelines