Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily messages received by my chad friend

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
Received 689748501471988

So, what messages do you get?

Any pictures of Elinor? She looks kind of fat and gross tbh.

>yikes
None, I don't have any foid's number that isn't my mother

fakecel if u get messages

”yikes that’s a pass”

t. foid

Damn that is brutal, that would be life fuel getting a message like that.

For chads though a woman coming on too strong is a turnoff.

Too bad that foid wasn't prepared to send that message to her looksmatch. Can't really see a picture of her but looks below average.

based. chad can be an asshole. its the same when chadfishing

you will NEVER get a message like that. PURE SUIFUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woke: :woke: :woke: :woke: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

For chads though a woman coming on too strong is a turnoff.
It's cause she's fat. Only fat ugly women are that direct with chads. They need to be to have a chance. The fat assless and titless cunts feel entitled to chadlite minimum.

It's cause she's fat. Only fat ugly women are that direct with chads. They need to be to have a chance. The fat assless and titless cunts feel entitled to chadlite minimum.

Kinda cute tho

View attachment 124328

So, what messages do you get?

The same foid later that day went to post on femcels Reddit how she's unwanted and unloved by this world and how bad does she have it.

I'll admit, women in third world countries certainly don't have it easy there. But JFL at being a woman in the West and complaining about anything. in EVERY sphere of life they have a fucking advantage even in fucking law. It's over. So fucking over. Ugly foids can have the time of their lives they face none of our problems. Its like the world collapsed on us yet we are still expected to continue. We died but are still alive. Nice prank life.

NTmogs the shit out of me