Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Daily life of a incel

There's an actual show called "lookism"? Dude, are normies catching on?

There's an actual show called "lookism"? Dude, are normies catching on?
Korea is obsessed with plastic surgery. Figures they would produce a show this blackpilled since your culture has to be latently aware of how much looks matter if they looksmax this much already.

Well made scene, tbh. Oftentimes i notice that subhumans smile for no reason, i do the same sometimes, its out of awkwardness because we dont know how to react in most situations. Later him becoming a tall chang beats the purpose of watching it.

I might watch that series because it looks cool.

But it's brootal. If you're ugly and smile, you're assumed to be a creep. Whereas if you're attractive and smile, you're assumed to be cool.

I would say that lookism is worse form of present discrimination, because no one cares about your race anymore, no one cares for your sexuality or if you're a fag because it's supported now, no one cares about your religion,

But if you're ugly, you're a subhuman deserving to be bullied.
And if you're attractive, you're a God, who should be worshiped by women, respected by men, and loved by all.

But it's brootal. If you're ugly and smile, you're assumed to be a creep. Whereas if you're attractive and smile, you're assumed to be cool.

I would say that lookism is worse form of present discrimination, because no one cares about your race anymore, no one cares for your sexuality or if you're a fag because it's supported now, no one cares about your religion,

And if you're attractive, you're a God, who should be worshiped by women, respected by men, and loved by all.
I was on the verge of crying when i saw the scenes with his mom because she reminded me of my own

You should definitely watch it.

It's a pretty good anime (idk about the manga tho)