Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily life & mindset of your typical JBB theorist

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
  • Wake up at 8am (or 7am or whenever these pathetic cucks wake up)

• Log onto Blacked.com

• Jack off to black guys that have bigger dicks than than 99.99999% of black men.

• Fantasize about sucking Tyrone's BBC.

• After cooming, they then log onto .co and cry about how "all blacks have BBC" even though in reality its less than 0.1% (statistics prove this btw).

• whine about "muh niggerz are stealing all muh white innocent aryan queenz".

• Ignore the fact that white women hate 99.9% of all black men except the few GigaTyrones (Meeks, Beckford, NFL/NBA players etc).

• Ignore the fact that white woman+black man couples are extremely rare.

• Ignore the fact that most blacks are incel if they aren't Tyrone or fit into a small box of traits.

• Ignore the fact that Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics have roughly the same average Penis size.

• Only acknowledges the existence of the top 1% SMV blacks (Tyrones, Rappers, celeberities, etc) and forgets about the bottom 99% aka normie blacks, incel blacks and truecel blacks.

• Ignores the fact that Thugmaxxing is 100% bullshit for blackcels and the only closest thing to "ascension" you'll get is some Tyrone fucking your ass in prison.

• Never posts STATISTICS for their arguments. Always says Tales From The Basement shit like, "but I saw a black guy do X...."

Thats basically it ngl. Hope you guys had a laugh :feelskek:

Imagine writing out this garbage.
Ignore the fact that white woman+black man couples are extremely rare.
And yet, they're all over (((the media))).

When you account for all the white girls that go black in total secret, the rarity of such pairings obviously decreases, but perhaps by a bunch I'm saying.

just be curry is the law

Imagine writing out this garbage.

And yet, they're all over (((the media)))

All couples have to be interracial today. otherwise you are racist. Interracial couples sell products. For instance, Nestle candy, mattresses, rice, airplane tickets. You have to have them. You just have to.

Kek. High IQ.

Ignore the fact that white woman+black man couples are extremely rare.
False. You don’t go outside. I literally see them everyday.

All couples have to be interracial today. otherwise you are racist. Interracial couples sell products. For instance, Nestle candy, mattresses, rice, airplane tickets. You have to have them. You just have to.
The future is brown. Both lily whites and jet blacks will go extinct.

Blah blah projecting blah blah. I live in the south of all places and my town has a sizable black population, so where I live serves as a good sample portion for interracial relationships. If you count that as “projecting” or too anecdotal then idk what to tell you.

• Log onto Blacked.com

• Jack off to black guys that have bigger dicks than than 99.99999% of black men.

• After cooming, they then log onto .co and cry about how "all blacks have BBC" even though in reality its less than 0.1% (statistics prove this btw).

• Ignores the fact that Thugmaxxing is 100% bullshit for blackcels and the only closest thing to "ascension" you'll get is some Tyrone fucking your ass in prison.
:feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelskek: This is pretty much how BrendioEEE operates.

Just fucking lol

Bookmarked. Will show this to every JBB coper

• Log onto Blacked.com

• Ignore the fact that white women hate 99.9% of all black men except the few GigaTyrones (Meeks, Beckford, NFL/NBA players etc).

• Ignore the fact that white woman+black man couples are extremely rare.

• Ignore the fact that most blacks are incel if they aren't Tyrone or fit into a small box of traits.

• Ignore the fact that Blacks, Whites, and Hispanics have roughly the same average Penis size.

• Only acknowledges the existence of the top 1% SMV blacks (Tyrones, Rappers, celeberities, etc) and forgets about the bottom 99% aka normie blacks, incel blacks and truecel blacks.

• Never posts STATISTICS for their arguments. Always says Tales From The Basement shit like, "but I saw a black guy do X...."

Thats basically it ngl. Hope you guys had a laugh :feelskek:
cumskin whores keep it on the dl, women are not to be trusted.
And this is usually a stromcel cope why white whores won't fuck them.

he got doxxed, and he's not white but half white half mexican, jbwmaxxing dad, he's le 56% :lul: :lul: :lul:
Wait are u serious ?

I mean he looked little ethmic yeah but I thought he was just Spanish :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Jokes aside my half ethnic sister looks whiter than him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Think the point is that a large proportion of black guys can act like the BLACKED guys and have Hella swag and SMV, definitely larger proportion than whites, Hispanics, curries, rices, Arabs.

Definitely not saying all blacks are fakecel, just that most can definitely slay by acting in the right way, keeping reasonable muscle mass, and having that bad boy vibe, even @Colvin76 could get hook ups in this way, and I know you don't have a massive dick, it's about having the vibe so girls believe it. Have you ever tried even auditioning for BLACKED? They always seem to have new guys, so u might think u not big enough but they might think Ur fine

Think the point is that a large proportion of black guys can act like the BLACKED guys and have Hella swag and SMV, definitely larger proportion than whites, Hispanics, curries, rices, Arabs.

Definitely not saying all blacks are fakecel, just that most can definitely slay by acting in the right way, keeping reasonable muscle mass, and having that bad boy vibe, even @Colvin76 could get hook ups in this way, and I know you don't have a massive dick, it's about having the vibe so girls believe it. Have you ever tried even auditioning for BLACKED? They always seem to have new guys, so u might think u not big enough but they might think Ur fine
dn rd
didnt_read_lol2.gif