Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily Joucel 4 (Journal)

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
Woke up from a shitty 6 hour slumber. Got my ass up and went to work. I work in the back because nobody wants the sub 5 ringing out customers. Literally all the women I work with NEVER let me ring out customers. I work with a Stacy and a mid art hoe. The foid Stacy has a boyfriend.... she's like 5'4 and he's 6'2. (Cries in 5'6) the other foid is a geeky fag and a jew. (HOW?)
But they weren't at work today. Thank God.
Eventually after work I get some Goyway and watch jewtube.
I then watched the newest one piece episode (peak).
After this I went up to my room and read jojo part 8 online for an hour. I'm up to King Nothing.
I had a slight panic attack but I stopped it before it got bad. (Take that stupid brain).
I then went back downstairs and made Pizza rolls ( Goyslop )
After this I took a bike ride and listened to Kendrick Lamar and yeat.
I then returned to my home and watched the newest pygmy / klowntown video. Based as always.
I then saw kamala Harris and her cock hungry self on a YouTube ad.
Not voting for a foid lol. Trump has my vote.
Saw the new critical video. He's such a fucking loser. He also had his foid break up with him. (She was in it for the money obviously he's 5'6 and ugly)
Now I am writing this. (My ban expired)

Overall 7/10 day. Work was fun because I got to see foid Walmart workers struggle taking out trash and I made the foid make a huge sandwich lol. She struggled. I also didn't say thank you and took my food without tipping. Have chad give you extra goybucks lol.

How was your incellericfic day today? Reply!

as healthy as this is for you, DNR - you should get an actual journal and an actual mood tracker. Introspection is meant to be done alone and tracking of your life should be personal. If you post it in here ITears is just gonna use it to identify you or feds will datamine your life details

as healthy as this is for you, DNR - you should get an actual journal and an actual mood tracker. Introspection is meant to be done alone and tracking of your life should be personal. If you post it in here ITears is just gonna use it to identify you or feds will datamine your life details
Troo