Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Daily Free Therapy Session

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Since therapy is expensive in a lot of countries, I thought i'd take on the job and give it to you for free, just as good!
Doesn't take a lot of brain to read a script, so here you go:

How was your day/week/month?

How many times a day do you feel suicidal?

Have you remembered to go out and get sunlight?

What do you do when you get negative thoughts?

I would like you to draw a cycle/spiral of your negative thoughts on a piece of paper so you can think about your actions.

I think we should up your prozac amount, that will surely help you, but obviously be more costly! Teehee

Have you considered trying to socialize?

Having a girlfriend is no big deal, some people only loose their virginity when they are in their 40's, it's completely normal :)

Depression gets better over time, trust me, I had it when my boyfriend cheated on me. I felt better after sleeping arou- I mean sleeping on it :)

You are a sweet, handsome, charming, smart man! Don't worry, you will find the one, teehee :)

Thanks for the session! I think we are really figuring something out here and working on getting you through your problems! Come again next week!

Teehee

based
I can't believe you would have to endure 4 years of college (psych major) to be able to read from a script or give that kind of stupid advice
fucking meme degree

Last edited:
I want to die
I need to fuck

Imagine unironically going to therapy as an Incel

based
I can't believe you would have to endure 4 years of college (psych major) to be able to read from a script or give that kind of stupid advice
fucking meme degree

They want to make sure you're "qualified" to give bluepilled advice. Therapy was probably put in place by jews to make sure the rats keep participating in the rat race instead of suicide.

Give motivation to talk with young cute girls

Imagine unironically going to therapy as an Incel
83c897f90bf4ad9e3cc85eeb3d9a0d6a

yes

They want to make sure you're "qualified" to give bluepilled advice. Therapy was probably put in place by jews to make sure the rats keep participating in the rat race instead of suicide.
high IQ observation

Psychoanalysis is pseudoscience anyway. Imagine going to university for 4 years just to learn how to spew bluepilled platitudes and make up post hoc rationalizations to justify why people dream about certain things. It should be tossed in the bin alongside tarot cards and phrenology
Jihadi

I want a 10/10 blonde giga Stacy to be my gf, that will cure muh depression.

Having a girlfriend is no big deal, some people only loose their virginity when they are in their 40's, it's completely normal :)
Depression gets better over time, trust me, I had it when my boyfriend cheated on me. I felt better after sleeping arou- I mean sleeping on it :)
You are a sweet, handsome, charming, smart man! Don't worry, you will find the one, teehee :)
Teehee
Justlol

If u can't beat them, join 'em

"no incel u wrong i am right cos positive"

Never going to theraphy

@Hate_my_life did something similar.
I like these kind of therapy threads ngl.

Therapy is useless as fuck, been to many, joke of a profession tbh. I do it to appease my bluepilled parents.

Since therapy is expensive in a lot of countries, I thought i'd take on the job and give it to you for free, just as good!
Doesn't take a lot of brain to read a script, so here you go:

How was your day/week/month?

How many times a day do you feel suicidal?

Have you remembered to go out and get sunlight?

What do you do when you get negative thoughts?

I would like you to draw a cycle/spiral of your negative thoughts on a piece of paper so you can think about your actions.

I think we should up your prozac amount, that will surely help you, but obviously be more costly! Teehee

Have you considered trying to socialize?

Thanks for the session! I think we are really figuring something out here and working on getting you through your problems! Come again next week!

Teehee
You play an undead rogue? Jfl unoriginal faggot

I don't even have the energy reserves to think about those questions.

Holy shit... i might start group therapy for anxiety in a few months (have to wait because it is government sponsored).
The first red flag was when the therapist (FOID btw) said that we don't have weaknesses, we have 'vulnerabilities' jfl. I'm planning on being a problematic patient because she uses cbt and as i understand, cbt is about changing your beliefs but no belief can change the way the world is.

You play an undead rogue? Jfl unoriginal faggot

What else should I play on horde? Orc is 15% stun resist in TBC, compared to Will of the Forsaken that removes fears :)

Thanks. U saved me $200

Psychoanalysis is pseudoscience anyway. Imagine going to university for 4 years just to learn how to spew bluepilled platitudes and make up post hoc rationalizations to justify why people dream about certain things. It should be tossed in the bin alongside tarot cards and phrenology
View attachment 210798

And gender studies and 99% of philosophy, political sciences and pedagogy.