Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Daily dose of manlet cope

Meanwhile short girls are being treated to a decadent buffet of Chad cock.
7CA0DC20 ABC0 4436 BBAF 9A50ADDFDE05

Being short helps you standing out from the crowd, the problem is, what happens is the reverse, you are drowned in the crowned because no one sees you or would only see you as an abnormality compared to other men.

I didn't know that "standing out from a crowd" meant you were literally drowned and like a valley/depression in the middle of a plain terrain. Fucking :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

You stand out as a fucking clown, nothing positive about it. I'm 5'5 in my puma shoes, zero difference compared to when I wear converse with half inch outsole.

That sub is just cope after cope

I haven’t seen you in ages, I thought you killed yourself:feelswhat:

Anyway nice to see you back:feelscomfy:
I took a break to try to focus on what I wanted, frustrated, I came back to the only place I have, and I indeed the closest I've been in my life to roping because it's just too much frustration and I have nowhere to go or do at this point.

Lol what a dumbass manlet. Why do humans love lying to themselves?