Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Daily Coronachan lifefuel: Anti-semitism is rising amid coronavirus pandemic

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Coronavirus-related slurs against Jews are promoted mainly by "extreme rightists, ultra-conservative Christian circles, Islamists, and to a minor extent by the far-left," according to an annual report on global anti-Semitism by the Kantor Center for the Study of Contemporary European Jewry at Tel Aviv University. This year's report, which notes an 18% increase in anti-Semitic violence in 2019, was issued on Monday, ahead of Israel's annual commemoration of victims of the Holocaust.

Currently there's around 15K infected in Israel. Let's get this number to 6 million!

and let the number of infected rise to 6 billion

@kikecel thoughts?

Anti Zionism.*

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts on this

He's a kike.
False.

you're anti israel ?
Yes. I hate Zionists but I do not hate Jewcels.
All Jews are Zionists yes... the ones that have children that is.
By having Jewish children you're doing exactly what Zionists want.
Jewcels will never have children so they're not Zionists by default, unless they cope with Zionism which is stupid.

@kikecel
beyond over for you bro

Dont be happy over another Incel's misfortune

Classic retardation from the leftist cucks at NPR. "Coronavirus hits the world, muh chosen people hardest hit, muh 6 gorillion."

Also JFL at "wahh wahh far righters and Christians be so mean and anti-Semitic, oh by the way there's also a teeny bit of anti-Semitism from our beloved far left that we didn't want to report on but we had to because to try to hide it would destroy what little credibility we have left."

Fucking pathetic. Most far-leftists are way more anti-Semitic than me. I just want the Jews to stop controlling the media and the banks. Those leftist freaks want to nuke Israel and commit actual genocide.

The world lost ww2

I've always felt like a jew and i believe zionism to be the religion of incels.

corona doing her work

Thank you coronachan

How tf can anti-semitism increase due to corona ?
I understand asian hate since virus came from china but wtf do jews had to do with it ?
Fuckin stormfags