Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily Boomer hate

fakechadtullycel68

fakechadtullycel68

Banned
-
Societal narcissism is a great YouTube channel for any at risk/struggling man that might need help articulating what kind of hell they went through during their most formative years as a child/young adult at the hands of these race trading snowniggers

Also asshole consulting with Aaron Clarey does a pretty good of tearing them apart as well.

My job to this day caters to these 50 yr old and up class of people (yes I'm including Gen X boomer lite fags) as 50 year old children

The amount of gas lighting I go through on a daily basis from this job is actually starting to make go insane. The job pays a little bit more than poverty sheckles but these fucking snowniggers that started life on 3rd base are so bad at their job we are losing our overtime but the company is making sure the shift of these snowniggers (of course a nice daytime shift full of them) don't lose any overtime, while we get double the work, and less of the money as younger ppl

And of course when I apply for safety coordinaters or consultants or some bullshit day job that pays way too fucking much for a worthless non profit producing position, I get denied for some crusty, overweight boomer/gen X subhuman that is either in the ((know)) or has been there for like 35± years but still doesn't have enough for retirement somehow

Utter ragefuel on top of poordom, no girlfriend, and lack of meaning in life

Infuriating

Hamudi is now doing a voiceover for you. Wait, he's uploading it over Vocaroo. Hold on a second.

My mom wants us to go to war with russia jfl