Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dahvie Vanity

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I keep seeing him in my recommended videos on YouTube, with headlines such as "Dahvie Vanity is a rapist" among other related stuff. I looked a little bit into the allegations, and it turns out that he's raped up to 21 different underaged fans, with the youngest being 11, if I remember correctly (that would be Jessi Slaughter). Now, I've examined some of his lyrics, and it turns out that it's mostly "edgy" type of stuff, such as misogyny (ie shitting on women) and school shootings. While he did briefly partner up with the tranny Jeffree Star, however as of now, he's been getting into slapfights with him/her/it over the rape accusations as far back as 2010. While emo/scene is garbage, however I see no problem with using the brand itself as a ruse to justify raping stupid fucking groupie whores. He sounds based imo.

Last edited:
I will search it about this Dahvie Vanity

I will search it about this Dahvie Vanity
Blood-on-the-Dance-Floor-Dahvie-Vanity-Rape-Sexual-Assault-Accusations.png

looks like a degenerate