Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL dafuq

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
FB IMG 1716964147264

Byoutifoul mang

Plot twist :feelsdevil:

This couple had fertility issues. The man extracted his sperm before his 3-year deployment, during which the woman tried several times to get pregnant with the in vitro fertilization method.

She was finally successful and she surprised her husband with her pregnancy :feelsdevil:

This couple had fertility issues. The man extracted his sperm before his 3-year deployment, during which the woman tried several times to get pregnant with the in vitro fertilization method.

She was finally successful and she surprised her husband with her pregnancy :feelsdevil:
It's over for blackpillcels
Lifefuel for bluepillcels

That probably is what happened imo, it got a snigger out of me regardless though kek

Israel's strongest soldier

Heart warming ?

Honestly, that could be the case, but I doubt it. She probably just got knocked up by a Chad and is going to use that guy to raise the child for free.

Honestly, that could be the case, but I doubt it. She probably just got knocked up by a Chad and is going to use that guy to raise the child for free.
From a biological standpoint, it is good for the offspring's survival. Good genes from Chad + Good Evironment from betabuxx soldier.

From a biological standpoint, it is good for the offspring's survival. Good genes from Chad + Good Evironment from betabuxx soldier.
True. Still couldn’t imagine how painful it would be to raise a child for 18 years and then find out it isn’t even yours.

True. Still couldn’t imagine how painful it would be to raise a child for 18 years and then find out it isn’t even yours.
That’s the fate of subhumans.