Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DAE miss being able to use "gay" as an insult

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
in the 00s before all this cuck SJW shit. its nothing special, i just found the word extremely hilarious to use for some reason, i have nothing against homosexuals. now thanks to these SJW cucks i cant do this without getting slayed by :soy::soy::soy: crusader phaggots and virtue signalling normshits. whats funnier is that they wont even bat an eye when someone is called an autist or an incel/virgin. 10s society is a fucking joke.

Last edited:
Too many NPC faggots out there

lmao yeah using gay as an insult is gay, hecka xbox live shit

im going to candidly say it more often to annoy normies from now on

I mean I still insult people in this fashion but I can imagine the U.K. Will crack down on it more than the US

I still call everybody gay and a fag and most people either dont care or are too scared to tell me

im in UK college(equivalent to US high school) but im doing a university course there so technically university.
So how can you argue for the merits of using "gay" in ths 00s if you were max 9 years old in the 00's?

calling someone a sambo or porch monkey or aids magnet is funnier.

Back then you say "Faggot!" to someone and you 2 laugh it off or he says "Faggot!" back and that's it. Now it's more fun, you tell some SJW that he's a faggot and he'll start foaming at the mouth from being triggered™ and to top it off the worst thing those soyboys can do to you is make a post on their faggot blogs.

Back then you say "Faggot!" to someone and you 2 laugh it off or he says "Faggot!" back and that's it. Now it's more fun, you tell some SJW that he's a faggot and he'll start foaming at the mouth from being triggered™ and to top it off the worst thing those soyboys can do to you is make a post on their faggot blogs.
fucking nazi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back