Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dads by Default - State coddles narcissistic woman

• Thread starter TheIncredibleIncel
  • Start date
TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★★

Wanda admits to having had affairs during the marriage but says Wise “knew all along” he might not be the father. (Wise disputes this.) In any case “the children couldn’t care less who their biological father is,” she adds. “To them he’s Dad.” Wise took his case to the media, but that backfired too. He ignored a judge’s request not to discuss the matter with his sons (who, he says, were confused by newspaper accounts) and was stripped of his rights to visit not only the boys but also his daughter Carli, 17. “If he could just let this go and be a dad,” says Wanda, “it would be great.”

Recently Wise, who had his visitation rights terminated, has begun spending time again with his daughter and the three sons he learned were not his. His ex-wife is okay with the arrangement but warns, “I still have legal guardianship. The minute he tries to hurt them again and tells them stuff little kids don’t need to be told, I’ll take them away and he’ll never see them again.” Even so, Wise plans to keep speaking out against paternity fraud. “If I can get the law changed,” he says, “my three sons won’t have to worry about this ever happening to them.”

They're not even his kids you whore. In a more just and non-cucked world that bends the knee to women like the world we live in this woman would've been executed.

stopped reading at "Wanda"

These fucking whores don't deserve rights.

Please just collapse. A meteor needs to come and wipe out humanity. The laws are brutally anti-male.

They're not even his kids you whore. In a more just and non-cucked world that bends the knee to women like the world we live in this woman would've been executed.

Punishing men that are cuckholded with having to pay child support is aiding and abetting the man their women cheated on them with.
Yet cuckholded men that refuse to pay or try to get the real father to pay are termed deadbeat dads :feelsclown: