Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dad, wherever you are fuck you

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I hate you with evey cell of me. You think I've forgotten every time you beat the shit out my mom and me? You think I've forgotten every time you cheated on her (although cheating would be to give you too much credit cause no woman wanted your fat ass) And you dared to complain that we didn't love you? You couldn't do a fucking thing right. You were nothing more than a fat and ugly piece of retarded shit. The happiest day of my life was when you left us and the only thing I regret is that I probably won't see you dying. But I hope you're alive and agonizing for the most painful disease in the world and I hope there's no one there to help you as you never helped my mom and me. Fuck you dad.

Gay american thread

I can relate to hating your dad. We need revenge :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's his fault you inherited his genetics.

Crazy shit, man.

I can relate my dad's also a POS.

I feel bad for you OP, having only one parent.
Be mad, it's natural and a good thing.
Hope you're doing well even though we live in this shitty world.

I hate you with evey cell of me. You think I've forgotten every time you beat the shit out my mom and me? You think I've forgotten every time you cheated on her (although cheating would be to give you too much credit cause no woman wanted your fat ass) And you dared to complain that we didn't love you? You couldn't do a fucking thing right. You were nothing more than a fat and ugly piece of retarded shit. The happiest day of my life was when you left us and the only thing I regret is that I probably won't see you dying. But I hope you're alive and agonizing for the most painful disease in the world and I hope there's no one there to help you as you never helped my mom and me. Fuck you dad.
brutal. this is too common.

i was your dad im sorry my son it wont happen again please forgive me

I feel bad for you OP, having only one parent.
Be mad, it's natural and a good thing.
Hope you're doing well even though we live in this shitty world.

Thanks same to you bud
i was your dad im sorry my son it wont happen again please forgive me

Damn dad you lost a lot of weight and got a tan

Just like my dad bro.

Your dad got laid because of his brilliant personality, inkwel :soy: