Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dad takes his sons bully to the mall HONK FUCKING HONK

JFL if I was the dad I would've thrown him off the balcony of the mall(in GTA 5)

Maybe the bully was also bullied :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Instead of getting angry at his son’s classroom nemesis, Aubrey asked the question, “why?” Why was a child so young bullying another child at school? He decided to get to know his son’s bully, Tamarion, in order to find out what was the cause of his behavior.

A few days prior, the school had decided to suspend Tamarion for taking and losing the phone of Jordan, Aubrey’s son. Upon inquiring into Tamarion’s situation, the school told Aubrey that they believed part of the problem was that Tamarion’s family was homeless. “They insinuated he was homeless. I was like ‘Oh ok I didn’t realize that, wow that makes a lot of sense,” Aubrey said. The boy’s mother later confirmed the situation. “I had to do something,” said Aubrey.

Aubrey realized that this child needed help, so he reached out to Tamarion’s parents. He asked them if he could take their boy on a friendly drive and spend the afternoon with him during his suspension to try and remedy the situation. Tamarion’s parents happily obliged and the two of them set out on an adventure to get to know one another.

Aubrey spent his time befriending Tamarion to see if he could get the quiet child to open up a little bit and to see if they could make a bond.

“I came with the energy that he was ready to receive, cause a lot of times, just because you want to talk to me, doesn’t mean I want to talk to you. You know? But, I think he was ready to talk to me. He knew that I cared. He saw it in my eyes,” Aubrey said.

It took some time, but Tamarion eventually became comfortable with Aubrey. When their conversation came to why he felt the need to bully Jordan at school, Tamarion’s response broke his heart.

Apparently, Tamarion is being teased and bullied at school because of his often tattered and dirty clothes, which of course any homeless child would struggle with and would severely affect their level of self-esteem. He then picks on Jordan in order to attempt to build back up the confidence that his own bullies walked all over.

According to the Annual Bullying Survey completed in 2016, 33% of bullies themselves have been the victims of bullying or face stressful experiences at home. Tamarion falls into this category, and his family currently has no place to call home.

After hearing Tamarion’s reason for bullying, he felt love and compassion for the poor child. He chose to spend the rest of their afternoon together going to a nearby mall, where he took Tamarion on a shopping spree and bought the child new clothes and a nice new pair of shoes. Aubrey also encouraged Tamarion and hoped to restore some of the self-confidence he had lost.

On their drive home, the two of them strengthened their bond by singing along to a few songs on the radio, and for the first time, Aubrey saw a genuine smile from Tamarion.

After Aubrey and Tamarion returned from their shopping spree, they met Aubrey’s son Jordan to see if the two of them could sort things out on their own through talking to each other. After a few awkward moments passed, Tamarion and Jordan were able to successfully resolve their conflict. Shortly thereafter, Aubrey said he could hear the laughter of the two boys filling his home.

The two are now close friends at school, and they often come to Aubrey’s tattoo studio to play video games together. They’re such good friends in fact, it’s hard to believe that Tamarion once bullied Jordan.

Yet Aubrey’s compassion towards Tamarion did not stop after their bullying problem had been solved. Aubrey also setup a GoFundMe page to help Tamarion and his family find a home and to afford the basic necessities of life.

“We have no clue what these children are going through these days because a lot of us just don’t care… And this is not an uncommon story for a lot of people … so I spent a lot of my day yesterday shopping and teaching this young man about self-respect. Integrity. Morals. Confidence. And other things that consist of going from a troubled youth to a great man.” Aubrey wrote on the GoFundMe page he created for Tamarion.

With a goal of $7,000, 1,166 people donated and successfully raised an amazing $31,663 to help Tamarion and his family.

Aubrey’s kind actions show us just how meaningful and important showing compassion really is. Rather than quickly acting on anger, he took the time to really understand his son’s bully. He found out that Tamarion was going through a very tough time; being bullied himself, and that he and his family were homeless. He helped to solve Tamarion’s problems by making a loving bond, by buying him new clothes, new shoes, by creating a safe space for him and his child to play, and by helping to raise money to find a place to live for his family. Aubrey’s wonderful acts of love have without a doubt positively changed the lives of Tamarion, his son, and of Tamarion’s family.

As Mahatma Gandhi once famously said, “Hate the sin, love the sinner.” While bullying is never a behavior to support or tolerate, it’s important, especially when it comes to children, to understand as much as possible about the causes of their behavior. More often than not, a child who exhibits harmful behavior is suffering or being mistreated themselves. This is when it’s especially important to take the time to understand, to show compassion towards, and to plant the seeds of love in their hearts that can last a lifetime.

Lifefuel for bullycels.
Maybe the bully was also bullied :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
He actually was according to the full story JFL

obviously fake, blacks don't have fathers.

Jesus. Imagine sitting at home while your dad goes to the mall to hangout with the bully that has made your life a living hell and has probably already done irreparable damage to your confidence.

Last edited:
Then the bully was nice for 2 weeks till he went back to harassing the son

People will show sympathy to anyone but incels apparently.

Soon: father let a gay pedophile fuck his 8 yo son in he ass to be compassionate and teach his son a lesson about homophobia. Meanwhile, you find 16 yo girls attractive? Eww you pedo predator, hope you rot in jail tbh. This is why you're incel.

More like 2 days, he will be back on same shit

Of course the cuck is praised on reddit it's a huge circlejerk cuck site

Was this meant for Off Topic?

Jesus. Imagine sitting at home while your dad goes to the mall to hangout with the bully that has made your life a living hell and has probably already done irreparable damige to your confidence.
4B634E3E 6932 4D96 8553 F92F792ABDC5

His son wants to die.I would.

This guy is taking the bullies side and basically giving the son 2 options.
1. Be "friends" with your bully and be his little bitch boy since the relationship is based on your weakness.

2. Be angry and un forgiving which will make you look like the asshole.

Chad wins every time and your parents are helping him.

Jesus. Imagine sitting at home while your dad goes to the mall to hangout with the bully that has made your life a living hell and has probably already done irreparable damige to your confidence.
Read the full story. The bully and his victim made peace. In addition, the victim's father has also launched a successful fundraiser for the bully and his family since the bully's entire motive was to recover confidence lost from being bullied, himself, over having ragged clothes that his family couldn't afford to replace because they were homeless. At this rate, continuing to bully the same kid would be a serious case of biting the hand that feeds you, so even assuming the bully keeps bullying, chances are he'll look for another target.

This is assuming the story isn't fake news in the first place.

Can you imagine if this happened to you, your cuck father did this, and you were back to having the shit beat out of you the next day?

I would go ER (in minecraft)

This is beyond clown world.
This is just pure insanity.

I would make my son take up boxing and wrestling.

And when he gets suspended from school for giving the bully a black eye I would treat him to a great meal and I say I'm proud of you son.

None of which will ever happen of course since I wouldnt even have a kid

Next step is invite him to fuck his wife.

Read the full story. The bully and his victim made peace. In addition, the victim's father has also launched a successful fundraiser for the bully and his family since the bully's entire motive was to recover confidence lost from being bullied, himself, over having ragged clothes that his family couldn't afford to replace because they were homeless. At this rate, continuing to bully the same kid would be a serious case of biting the hand that feeds you, so even assuming the bully keeps bullying, chances are he'll look for another target.

This is assuming the story isn't fake news in the first place.
They may have "made peace" but what would you do if your bully was in your house, hanging out bonding with your dad, you have no choice but to try and be nice and hope the bully reciprocates.

The only way to make piece would be to beat the shit out of the bully and try to approach him from a position of strength and equal standing. Anything else is just cuck training for the son.

shoulda true detective maxxed.

They may have "made peace" but what would you do if your bully was in your house, hanging out bonding with your dad, you have no choice but to try and be nice and hope the bully reciprocates.

The only way to make piece would be to beat the shit out of the bully and try to approach him from a position of strength and equal standing. Anything else is just cuck training for the son.
By this logic, the incel community should be subject to every kind of police surveillance and second class citizen status because we've produced a few spree killers. The victim didn't even have to watch the bully bond with the father either since the father took the bully out to the mall without the victim present.

Since the victim here was actually being bullied by someone who was, himself, a victim of bullying, it's reasonable to assume he was on the bottom of the social hierarchy -- and we all know that the bottoms of elementary school social hierarchies are filled with physically and mentally weak individuals who couldn't reasonably stand up for themselves if they tried. Which actually teaches the child a fair lesson, since weak social outcasts only have two choices for survival: supplicate or withdraw. The father here clearly thinks supplication is preferable to withdrawal, and even if you personally disagree, it's obvious that supplication worked in this specific case.

By this logic, the incel community should be subject to every kind of police surveillance and second class citizen status because we've produced a few spree killers. The victim didn't even have to watch the bully bond with the father either since the father took the bully out to the mall without the victim present.

Since the victim here was actually being bullied by someone who was, himself, a victim of bullying, it's reasonable to assume he was on the bottom of the social hierarchy -- and we all know that the bottoms of elementary school social hierarchies are filled with physically and mentally weak individuals who couldn't reasonably stand up for themselves if they tried. Which actually teaches the child a fair lesson, since weak social outcasts only have two choices for survival: supplicate or withdraw. The father here clearly thinks supplication is preferable to withdrawal, and even if you personally disagree, it's obvious that supplication worked in this specific case.
I don't know dude maybe it was the best outcome.

I was bullied by a poor kid with no parents, he lived with grandparents that hated him.

Still have no sympathy for him. He made my life a living hell for 5 years and if my dad pulled that shit he would be dead to me.

By that logic the kid should have beat the shit out of his father. Then told the father to forgive him because he had been disgraced at home by his own father bringing someone else kid that tormented him and clothing him.

Almost everything on reddit is fairy faggot twinkery

JFL if I was the dad I would've thrown him off the balcony of the mall(in GTA 5)
I didn't know about ISPOILER ... just been using the normal SPOILER. You're pretty cool.

We should have buttons next to bold/italic/underline/strikethrough for these 2 spoiler types

Bullies deserve a second chance. But incels deserve to be flayed for wanting a gf and pointing out the truth about female nature :soy::soy::soy:

but society is sane....

imagine how sad his son will be finding out his father is supporting the one who hurt people .
i

father possibly is narcissist parent, showing excessive effection towards kids who arent his own to the point of seeming pedophillic, while his own kid doesnt have enough social skills to stand up to a bully because his parents dont let him talk back or question anything they do

Last edited:
tbh , i have respect to all people on this earth , except the ones who hurt others
i mean who the fuck you think you are to harm another person weaker then you , knowing that he going through hard times and filled with fears and anxiety ,fuck bullies , i hope all bullies die a horrible death and suffer for the rest of your life
father possibly is narcissist parent, showing excessive effection towards kids who arent his own to the point of seeming pedophillic, while his own kid doesnt have enough social skills to stand up to a bully because his parents dont let him talk back or question anything they do
exactly , poor kid tbh , i hope he will be ok . fuck narcessitic people

Kids often used to beat me as a kid , I was way bigger than the average Indian 5 year old but it continued. Also as I was fat , kids would grope my man boobs often this continued untill I graduated high school. I was a good kid and would go to the teacher , the teacher told my mom that your kid should take care of himself , teach him how to fight. I have tried karate, judo , Tae Kwon do and I still couldn't fight as I was bigger than the average kid when I used to hit them hard they would start crying and adults would scold me. This continued , whenever someone was bullying me and I retaliated teachers would blame me for beating up the poor kid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back