Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dad on his knees begging his foid daughter

qplein

qplein

Greycel

man this shit real sad, he's on his knees begging his daughters not to do lip fillers, and they decided to record him no amount of respect for him and the time money and care he gave to raise them and this is the outcome for his hardwork truly brutal

what would u do if u were in this situation

T as low as my hopes

The actual state of cuckservatives.

The average cuckservative father

I would beat my daughter up and discipline her of course. Im not bending to a toilet

Father's now raise little whores that fuck up their life & give grandkids that look nothing like 'em.

The fate of every Oofy Doofy dad

A real father would wait for the foid to get the lip fillers to beat the shit out of her with a stick, smashing her lips and removing them in the process (in GTA IV).

YoungBoy Never Broke Again

cuck dad who has no control, whore foid daughter that records her dad when he is begging and posts him on tiktok for clout, and foid whore daughter who wants to get lip fillers so she is more attractive to chad. she deserves to die

Women are so utterly retarded. They think that getting lip fillers will make them more attractive and being more attractive will get commitment from Chad. Do they not understand that when they dress like sluts Chad just sees them as a quick fuck? If you want commitment don't dress like a fucking prostitute you retard

It’s because the entire judicial system is against him. If he so much as says no to her they will send him to prison :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

and they decided to record him no amount of respect for him
You are crawling around on your knees like a worm? Then don't be surprised to be treated like one.

I will punch both sets of her lips all puffy for a reasonable fee.

The state of cuckservatives in Clown World. Genocide them.