Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dad keeps cutting off the internet

A

Arab

Banned
-
Bad enough that I'm incel and ugly.

Bad enough that I'm poor, jobless.

This is all his fault.

Now he keeps taking away the internet plug.

Fuck its truly over for me. I can't even rot properly without the internet. I have to go out to actually use it.

I hate my evil father.

I had this problem too, he cuts off the unternet when he gets pissed off at me and i rage.
Thats why im so motivated to get out of this place.

Muslim fathers can be very shitty, I can relate

To a cel the internet is the whole world

its over for helicopterparentscels

just stop being poor and ugly bro

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: sending positive vibes your way, bro

I had this problem too, he cuts off the unternet when he gets pissed off at me and i rage.
Thats why im so motivated to get out of this place.

I have no motivation but to rope

I quess it's time for you to cut off his :(

just ldar in a public library then, ER did that a lot

This is all his fault.

Fuck its truly over for me. I can't even rot properly without the internet. I have to go out to actually use it.

I hate my evil father.

what a piece of scum.. , change the router pw so he cant access it and change properties again so you got internet 24/7 but yea, if he pull the plug its down anyways so your fucked either way

This will probably be me in 2 years. Fuck I hate my parents.

Buy your own goddamn cales and rot when he isn't watching

This is all his fault.

I hate my evil father.
Why does he do that? Are you an adult or a teencel? No offence but your dad sounds like a petty asshole for taking away one of your biggest copes. Piss on his toothbrush or something bro :feelskek:

My dad used to do this to me when I was living at home, but thankfully I left and I can do whatever the fuck I want.

My father took out electricity all together. Moved out and not a problem

My advice to you is to buy your own modem/router and set it up so u can get wifi. Do it when the main internet is turned off.

My father took out electricity all together. Moved out and not a problem
You want to know something OT? When the Joel Marin guy hacked a female to death in a school in Finland a month ago, I was absolutely certain for a moment that it was you.

I remember when my dad took the door to my room off the hinges thinking it will help anything.

He ended up putting it back and has completely given up on me srs.

Are you NEET? How do you afford it?
Almost graduated university with degree in software engineering
You want to know something OT? When the Joel Marin guy hacked a female to death in a school in Finland a month ago, I was absolutely certain for a moment that it was you.
I saw a picture of him. He kinda looks like me but he is better looking

This might not sound unpleasant to you in the moment, but there are some good copes outside of the internet. My parent's cut off my internet thinking it would transform me into some normalfag wagie job climber with a gf, but instead of getting a job I picked up reading history/science textbooks, philosophy, and some fiction. As well I started playing my instrument more and designing board games.

After some time they just gave up completely and gave me my internet back anyway.

Library wifi! It gets you out of the house and into an environment where you are around lots of people and there is zero chance of anyone trying to talk to you.

You should cut off his head

I had same problem so I promised myself I leave that shit house and I did now I am free and now they cry for me to come back lol hahahahah

My parents did this endlessly all throughout my teen years until I moved out. They thought cutting off my only cope would somehow make me good looking and outgoing.

Leave when u can

OMG your avi is the guy from the social anxiety support thread
Joker laughing

I had my internet cut off for a whole year once, this was during the peak of getting bullied in highschool. The reason? Playing too much vidya

I wished I lived alone in the Netherlands :cryfeels:
Literally come here any time, it’s a very open country. It’s not like the US where the government says “fuck you go find a job on your own”

It’s a real economic paradise but it’s a social hell, that’s what the Netherlands is for incels.

i had same problems until i kicked my father's ass up