Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dad is mad because I have a bad job

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Like he keeps telling me to get a "career." I don't want one. I want a girlfriend. I rather have a zero stress rotter job especially if I'm going to be incel either way.

Getting a career will likely get you more money. It's planning for the future.

If you know you'll be forever unwanted, then some people see wealth as a cope, otherwise things will just be harder than they already are

I’m just going for a career so I can afford my copes, it’s the only thing motivating me to finish uni

i am going for a career myself, only way i can afford surgeries

You should get a career. Money is a good cope.

I've always been unemployed, I'm 35 and I live with my parents. My dad never gave me one single bit of advice, which sucks, but he never once complained about his son still living at home, maybe he realises he fucked up by not giving me advice or guidance so he got what he put in, nothing.

There are no careers these days either, better to be NEET than drive for Uber or some shit, I mean, c'mon, I've never had a job, there are zero opportunities for me at this age, soon for you too if you don't start young, of course, if you fail at playing the interview game with those stupid HR bitches it won't matter how good you would be at the job because they will reject you for the Chad candidate who made them feel good during the interview (this is why I gave up after like 6 months of job searching).

ive been unemployed for 2 and a half years now after being fired from my shitty retail job.

I don't miss working tbh, the term wageslave is very accurate for incels who work.

NEETs are the master race OP. Stop wagecucking for a society that hates you.

What's your job?
Also doesn't your dad earn like 250k/year? Can't you just ask him if he can get you an entry-level job somewhere so you can work your way up the ladder?

I've always been unemployed, I'm 35 and I live with my parents. My dad never gave me one single bit of advice, which sucks, but he never once complained about his son still living at home, maybe he realises he fucked up by not giving me advice or guidance so he got what he put in, nothing.

There are no careers these days either, better to be NEET than drive for Uber or some shit, I mean, c'mon, I've never had a job, there are zero opportunities for me at this age, soon for you too if you don't start young, of course, if you fail at playing the interview game with those stupid HR bitches it won't matter how good you would be at the job because they will reject you for the Chad candidate who made them feel good during the interview (this is why I gave up after like 6 months of job searching).

holy shit I can relate to your interview thing so much, I get interviews and they always reject me , ive been on so many its ridiculous. At this point I'm convinced they rejected me based on the incel looks.

holy shit..... did you go to college or something?

holy shit I can relate to your interview thing so much, I get interviews and they always reject me , ive been on so many its ridiculous. At this point I'm convinced they rejected me based on the incel looks.

The entire interview process exists just to weed out the socially impaired.

At this point I'm convinced they rejected me based on the incel looks.
When you look like that it's not hard to understand why.

f92275b2014d6cc1a197e3f76e96f9cde7bfd621_hq.jpg

holy shit..... did you go to college or something?

Nope, dropped out of high school in 1999 to play Everquest, then I moved onto WoW in 2004 and in the blink of an eye 20 years have almost passed by, I don't really game much any more but I have other solitary hobbies I enjoy.

In a way, I'm really lucky because my parents have enabled my carefree billfree lifestyle without complaint.

Nope, dropped out of high school in 1999 to play Everquest, then I moved onto WoW in 2004 and in the blink of an eye 20 years have almost passed by, I don't really game much any more but I have other solitary hobbies I enjoy.

In a way, I'm really lucky because my parents have enabled my carefree billfree lifestyle without complaint.
1999 god damn. Thats pretty much when i was born

Lucky fucking bastard I salute your ass.
Nowadays there are no careers that are stable unless your dad owns the company or is child hood friends with a guy who does.
Any job you work which gives you decent cope potential is destined to be closed down, outsourced or one day bosses realize they can get a guy who makes 1/4 less than you to do your job or a female who will take way less and will never demand raises.

Yeah, I wonder if i'm too old to come here tbh but then maybe I can serve as a warning to some of you young guys that you shouldn't be surprised if you wake up in 20 years time and find nothing has changed in your life if you do the same thing day in day out.

Lol I´m a 22 year old neet. My future isn´t looking good. I might have to rope when i get older.

Careers are for chads and stacies. They don't mind going to an office and slaving away all day, because they get to look at each other and flirt and fuck on weekends.

For incels, a career is literally torture. You have to watch chad get a pay increase or new job offer every day, you have to watch all the stacies wearing their tight office clothing bending over picking things up that they purposely drop near chad. You have to overhear them all talking about how much sex they got on the weekend etc.

Last edited:

I'm 41 NEET living with my parents too so I can relate.

You can't get a relationship without the career, it's all about status to them