Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dad confirmed today that he abandoned us because he couldn't put up with my gigasubhuman gigatruecel diseased LDARing mom.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
This was my post from August this year when my dad left us:
It's really over for me. First my dad ruined my life and now that he's realized that despite his best efforts he can't fix me, he's let me go. He went from being a micromanager and drill sergeant to deadbeat mode in a flash. I am thinking that rope is now my only choice since there's no way I can looksmaxx without my dad's financial and emotional support. I need a fuck ton of procedures just to look normal.

In this world, if you're a subhuman, even your own parents and family will give up on you and abandon you. :fuk: :fuk: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He said that he left to take care of his properties and other loose ends, but I knew that he actually left after finally realizing the true extent of my mother's subhumanity after trying for years and decades. He tried to fix her, but she is too mentally and physically fucked up and weak to put in any effort on her own so she's totally bedridden and LDARing, which means we have to provide care for her 24/7.

For years my dad denied his hand in fucking up his family by marrying my gigasubhuman mom and incorporating her curses genetics into his family which caused me to turn out truecel. Whenever I pointed it out to him, he was in denial or told me to take ownership and personal responsibility, but now after witnessing my mom's condition in the last few years, the blackpill of how he fucked things up finally dawned on him and devastated him to the point where he could no longer bear to be near my mom, so he left. Today he told me that he will try his best to not return to us.

I told him that he should have realized the true extent of my mom's subhumanity immediately after marriage much prior to me being born so that he wouldn't have fucked up my life too, but he said that he was too ignorant to do it and also not brave enough to divorce at an age when divorce wasn't socially acceptable in curryland.

Last edited:
Your dad pulled a nigger.

Your dad pulled a nigger.
:fuk:
I told him that he should've divorced immediately after marriage but he said that he wasn't smart enough to pick up on the red flags. :feelscry::feelscry:

:fuk:
I told him that he should've divorced immediately after marriage but he said that he wasn't smart enough to pick up on the red flags. :feelscry::feelscry:
So now he's forced you to take care of your mom? Well to be fair, the only reason you guys moved back to curryland was to avoid taking the covid vaccines. He couldn't handle the harsh conditions of the hellhole he originally escaped from, and on top of dealing with your bedridden mother was his limit. Still a dick move though.

Well to be fair, the only reason you guys moved back to curryland was to avoid taking the covid vaccines.
Mom was always here. I moved back just before COVID hit everywhere.
He couldn't handle the harsh conditions of the hellhole he originally escaped from, and on top of dealing with your bedridden mother was his limit. Still a dick move though.
He should've quit his marriage before I was conceived. That way, I would've been spared this cursed existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back