Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Da fuckin' truth] Normies ARE NOT better than you

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Deleted member 36123

Deleted member 36123

Banned
-
I found, you people writing all topics about normies and you beat yourself down about them like they were somehow superior to you. To those who claim normies are normies from only scale looks then you are fuckin' wrong.

Being a normie is a state of mind and it has nothing to do with fucking looks (except if you means the word normie used to describe person on look scale).

I used to diss normies when I was younger (and I still do) 'cause they dissed me since I am higher IQ and mostly didn't like to succumb to some group so some mofos didn't understand me (for example I listened to different music and they were like "haha this shit ain't popular no mo'" so I had to explain them why they are subhuman since what is popular has nothing to do with something actually being good or not). When I was 14 I with my former high IQ friend in class were talking about black holes and how they work when most mofos were talking about shoes and where they bought it (or rather where their parents bough it :lul:)... like fucking women would talk. So in conclusion that just shows you how low IQ they are 'cause they are superficial and don't like to think about abstract thangs. They are inferior.

Most normies are idiots. Most normies claim their status quo and don't want to change their beliefs. They are weaker than most of you since most of them are scared to think beyond what is acceptable in their group (especially foids and as we know most foids especially nowadays are subhuman). Most normies don't understand how world works - because they are stupid conformists af and think mostly people are good (especially subhumans, that means foids), that there will be no more wars, that politicians care about their life (of course :lul:), they believe mainstream media, ain't got no hobbies besides being drunken fool that is sociable with other alike fools.

Some of typical normies were my aqcuinteces and I attendet to a private parties and they most of the time weren't the shit. They are boring af and you gonna drink wit them and smoke da joint. Maybe sometimes some of their bitches will make some good food which is actually cool. So that's why I prefer people with higher IQ (that doesn't mean someone that doesn't get laid) with whom you actually can get intellectual orgasm.

They never bother to ask questions, they are sheeps.

Stalin wasn't normie, Hawking wasn't normie, Stirner wasn't normie, madafuckin' Hitler wasn't normie.

Normies ain't shit, they don't have impact on the world, they are slaves

So if I see some of you glorifying on this site this mofos I'mma get outta your monitor or phone or whatever you read this post on and fucking rip your head off and shit down your throat.

indeed, i was and still am dumbfounded when my friend told me he "prefers to be ignorant" because "ignorance is bliss." even after that he still has the gall to try and say my views on women are wrong lol.

In the incel context normies means guys who've had non-paid sex. There's nothing more to it than that.

Ah yes, the stemcel cope. Enjoy your stay at the forum.

:feelsohh::ahegao::feelsaww::feelsokman:

kinda gay ngl
I ain't no stemcel. Besides that everyone is coping. How the fuck can't you not cope?
If you want to achieve anything in life you gotta cope. If not, then you gonna LDAR because you will be defetist and will be waiting for death or suicide
In the incel context normies means guys who've had non-paid sex. There's nothing more to it than that.
I mostly use normies to describe NPCs that's why I wanted to seperate it a little depending on what context someone is using normie word

Read: Op was barely grasping pop science and hiding behind black holes with his autistic friends while his classmates were actually having an active healthy social development

Read: Op was barely grasping pop science and hiding behind black holes with his autistic friends while his classmates were actually having an active healthy social development
I don't have autism dog. We both attented to private parties but we never appreciated average behaviour of NPCs. Other people were just NPCs following the trends, collective sheeps. Most incels are also NPCs that just got ostracized by their looks but that doesn't mean they aren't low IQ like most people.

Besides that I had social circle. The friend I was writing about was my favorite back then. We were how to put it... nerds but not this type of nerd. We talked a lot with people but where higher IQ then most that's why we use to mog them with IQ for fun. I am omnivert so I can be introverted but I got extraverted traits when needed.

High IQ =/= autism. Like what the fuck do you even mean by that?

Last edited:
I don't have autism dog. We both attented to private parties but we never appreciated average behaviour of NPCs. Other people were just NPCs following the trends, collective sheeps. Most incels are also NPCs that just got ostracized by their looks but that doesn't mean they aren't low IQ like most people.

Besides that I had social circle. The friend I was writing about was my favorite back then. We were how to put it... nerds but not this type of nerd. We talked a lot with people but where higher IQ then most that's why we use to mog them with IQ for fun. I am omnivert so I can be introverted but I got extraverted traits when needed.
Extreme cope why would you be superior to anyone, or have higher IQ for that matter

I hate normies because they ostracize, gossip and are mean. Not because they talk about shoes or follow trends

Extreme cope why would you be superior to anyone, or have higher IQ for that matter

I hate normies because they ostracize, gossip and are mean. Not because they talk about shoes or follow trends
Man you are just trying to shame me by using COPE as your main contrargument which is total bullshit because whatever I will write you will just answer COPE and you think you are right SO I DON'T EVEN HAVE POSSIBILITY TO EXPLAIN YOU ANYTHING SINCE YOU DISCARD IT IMMEDIATELY WHICH IRONICALLY IS YOUR COPING MECHANISM TO DEFEND YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM. Everyone copes and this is not a cope but a truth.

If you have higher IQ you think more abstract and most of the times normal things that normal people talk about don't satisfy you. It is just my nature. I always prefer to talk about philosophy, art, science when others talk about who fucked whom, who went where, who someone met, who got drunken at the last party and all that bullshit.

So yeah I'm superior.

You see normies as a cool people because they are sheeps. I don't consider mindless person that is trendy and has no indentity and is scared as fuck to have different opinions than others to sometimes not be excluded from group as a cool dudes.

Man you are just trying to shame me by using COPE as your main contrargument which is total bullshit because whatever I will write you will just answer COPE and you think you are right SO I DON'T EVEN HAVE POSSIBILITY TO EXPLAIN YOU ANYTHING SINCE YOU DISCARD IT IMMEDIATELY WHICH IRONICALLY IS YOUR COPING MECHANISM TO DEFEND YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM. Everyone copes and this is not a cope but a truth.

If you have higher IQ you think more abstract and most of the times normal things that normal people talk about don't satisfy you. It is just my nature. I always prefer to talk about philosophy, art, science when others talk about who fucked whom, who went where, who someone met, who got drunken at the last party and all that bullshit.

So yeah I'm superior.

You see normies as a cool people because they are sheeps. I don't consider mindless person that is trendy and has no indentity and is scared as fuck to have different opinions than others to sometimes not be excluded from group as a cool dudes.
Talking about philosophy, art and science doesn't make you better than normies. Many normies will become researchers and have academic success in the future while they talk about shoes and who fucks who in high school. That's why I call it cope. You are encouraging your own one-sided development by telling yourself that you have a higher IQ than others. If you are already on this forum you really shouldn't hide in your ivory tower because that will only make things worse.

Talking about philosophy, art and science doesn't make you better than normies. Many normies will become researchers and have academic success in the future while they talk about shoes and who fucks who in high school. That's why I call it cope. You are encouraging your own one-sided development by telling yourself that you have a higher IQ than others. If you are already on this forum you really shouldn't hide in your ivory tower because that will only make things worse.
Yeah? I had normies as a colleagues. I can tell you that they are in shit 9-5 job like most other people. Most of them will not have academic success. Some of them, yes not most of them.

You just put them on pedestal because you feel like they are superior to you. You are simping for them. For me they are inferior to me. And if you try to shame that for being incel as a argument for me being inferior to them - I my dear am not even an incel. I am mentalcel (slight depression and all that shit) with looks 7/10 and gymmaxxed. Even if you or someone else is an incel then you are not inferior unless you are more stupid than a normie. I hanged out with this kind of people and I can tell you with that kind of brain you can't be fuckin Einstein.

There is difference between small talk which I do and difference between talking about nonsense stuff all the time like most people do.

Last edited:
Yeah? I had normies as a colleagues. I can tell you that they are in shit 9-5 job like most other people. Most of them will not have academic success. Some of them, yes not most of them.

You just put them on pedestal because you feel like they are superior to you. You are simping for them. For me they are inferior to me. And if you try to shame that for being incel as a argument for me being inferior to them - I my dear am not even an incel. I am mentalcel with looks 7/10 and gymmaxxed. Even if you or someone else is an incel then you are not inferior unless you are more stupid than a normie. I hanged out with this kind of people and I can tell you with that kind of brain you can't be fuckin Einstein.

There is difference between small talk which I do and difference between talking about nonsense stuff all the time like most people do.
Why must one person be inferior or superior to another one? If you think like that you become just as hateful as normies. In terms of IQ normies are not different from incels. Do you think you are better than normies in every aspect of life? You become the other side of the coin because you hide all your vulnerabilities with narcissism. Ironically, telling yourself lies about your superiority is exactly what normies do and why they are so egocentric, instead of trying to understand others and see the positive in them. Life is way too complex for the black and white notion that one person is superior to the other

Why must one person be inferior or superior to another one? If you think like that you become just as hateful as normies. In terms of IQ normies are not different from incels. Do you think you are better than normies in every aspect of life? You become the other side of the coin because you hide all your vulnerabilities with narcissism. Ironically, telling yourself lies about your superiority is exactly what normies do and why they are so egocentric, instead of trying to understand others and see the positive in them. Life is way too complex for the black and white notion that one person is superior to the other
You gots to have moderate narcissism in life. If you never think you are superior to others then something is wrong with you. There is never going to be and individual like you so I don't know how you can't feel superior to others. You and I are unique. It's not like I am going around bullying everyone, but about some things I feel superior and that's normal.

We don't know what is good and what is not so we get stuck. Then if you can find answers that's aight. But if you can't find answers then you gotta cope. And you can cope by telling yourself lies about being subhuman like some of here do OR you can tell yourself lies that will support you in trying going forward in life (ex. I accept the way I look and I love myself). Does it mean never looking at own flaws? No. It means having faith in yourself and doing the additional adjusting when something doesn't work as you thought it should.

That's why blackpill is not enough. Most people take blackpill and do LDAR. You gotta combine :redpill: with :blackpill: to not got defetist mode.

Life is not 0 and 1 but nevertheless most people operate like that and will want to fuck your life up so I can't all the times think what is good or what not so I have to judge black or white.

"Do you think you are better than normies in every aspect of life?" Of course not, no one is.

Last edited:
You gots to have moderate narcissism in life. If you never think you are superior to others then something is wrong with you. There is never going to be and individual like you so I don't know how you can't feel superior to others. You and I are unique. It's not like I am going around bullying everyone, but about some things I feel superior and that's normal.

We don't know what is good and what is not so we get stuck. Then if you can find answers that's aight. But if you can't find answers then you gotta cope. And you can cope by telling yourself lies about being subhuman like some of here do OR you can tell yourself lies that will support you in trying going forward in life. Does it mean never looking at own flaws? No. It means having faith in yourself and doing the additional adjust when something doesn't work as you thought it should.

That's why blackpill is not enough. Most people take blackpill and do LDAR. You gotta combine :redpill: with :blackpill: to not got defetist mode.

"Do you think you are better than normies in every aspect of life?" Of course not, no one is.
You can be more competent than others and be talented at certain things but that isn't really the same thing as superiority. Also I can't see in a thousand years why having different interest would make you superior.

If you tell lies to yourself you create an inner world which you keep for yourself and an outer world in which you pretend. Imo it is best to make the difference between these as small as possible, because else you are living in two worlds.

Some people might not be competent at certain things, but if you are good in judging others you can see what strengths they have, so maybe you could teach them things and they might be very creative or driven. They might have qualities that are often overlooked like kindness, optimism, understanding or patience. Like you say, everyone is unique, so I think it is too hard to quantize qualities that are very variable as well for you to talk about others in terms of superiority. For example, in one point in your life you might feel very confident and see that as a strong suit, but the next moment you end up in a crisis and lose all your confidence. These things are all very relative. That's why there is not really truth in competition. It only makes sense if you help each other, teach each other and share the things you find out.

In my opinion following the habit of seeing things in terms of inferior and superior is isolating in the long run. It is precisely what leads all those normies to having big egos, and they all become very angry people in the end because they all become blinded by their own ego. They dismiss people that are too different, they trust noone and they can only see the negative in others.

You can be more competent than others and be talented at certain things but that isn't really the same thing as superiority. Also I can't see in a thousand years why having different interest would make you superior.

If you tell lies to yourself you create an inner world which you keep for yourself and an outer world in which you pretend. Imo it is best to make the difference between these as small as possible, because else you are living in two worlds.

Some people might not be competent at certain things, but if you are good in judging others you can see what strengths they have, so maybe you could teach them things and they might be very creative or driven. They might have qualities that are often overlooked like kindness, optimism, understanding or patience. Like you say, everyone is unique, so I think it is too hard to quantize qualities that are very variable as well for you to talk about others in terms of superiority. For example, in one point in your life you might feel very confident and see that as a strong suit, but the next moment you end up in a crisis and lose all your confidence. These things are all very relative. That's why there is not really truth in competition. It only makes sense if you help each other, teach each other and share the things you find out.

In my opinion following the habit of seeing things in terms of inferior and superior is isolating in the long run. It is precisely what leads all those normies to having big egos, and they all become very angry people in the end because they all become blinded by their own ego. They dismiss people that are too different, they trust noone and they can only see the negative in others.
I agree with most of what you have written.

"In my opinion following the habit of seeing things in terms of inferior and superior is isolating in the long run. It is precisely what leads all those normies to having big egos, and they all become very angry people in the end because they all become blinded by their own ego. They dismiss people that are too different, they trust noone and they can only see the negative in others."

That's right. In police I could find this kind of people. When I was investigated they behaved like shit to me and tried to intimidiate me and were defending highly their status quo and thought I am much inferior to them because I didn't follow certain social status quo. A bunch of idiots

My problem with normies is that they feel they have some power, they don't.

My problem with normies is that they feel they have some power, they don't.
Everyone can feel whatever they want but if someone wants to bring you down then be dangerous. Never show weakness 'cause it will make it always worse. It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Howd you get banned

I found, you people writing all topics about normies and you beat yourself down about them like they were somehow superior to you. To those who claim normies are normies from only scale looks then you are fuckin' wrong.

Being a normie is a state of mind and it has nothing to do with fucking looks (except if you means the word normie used to describe person on look scale).

I used to diss normies when I was younger (and I still do) 'cause they dissed me since I am higher IQ and mostly didn't like to succumb to some group so some mofos didn't understand me (for example I listened to different music and they were like "haha this shit ain't popular no mo'" so I had to explain them why they are subhuman since what is popular has nothing to do with something actually being good or not). When I was 14 I with my former high IQ friend in class were talking about black holes and how they work when most mofos were talking about shoes and where they bought it (or rather where their parents bough it :lul:)... like fucking women would talk. So in conclusion that just shows you how low IQ they are 'cause they are superficial and don't like to think about abstract thangs. They are inferior.

Most normies are idiots. Most normies claim their status quo and don't want to change their beliefs. They are weaker than most of you since most of them are scared to think beyond what is acceptable in their group (especially foids and as we know most foids especially nowadays are subhuman). Most normies don't understand how world works - because they are stupid conformists af and think mostly people are good (especially subhumans, that means foids), that there will be no more wars, that politicians care about their life (of course :lul:), they believe mainstream media, ain't got no hobbies besides being drunken fool that is sociable with other alike fools.

Some of typical normies were my aqcuinteces and I attendet to a private parties and they most of the time weren't the shit. They are boring af and you gonna drink wit them and smoke da joint. Maybe sometimes some of their bitches will make some good food which is actually cool. So that's why I prefer people with higher IQ (that doesn't mean someone that doesn't get laid) with whom you actually can get intellectual orgasm.

They never bother to ask questions, they are sheeps.

Stalin wasn't normie, Hawking wasn't normie, Stirner wasn't normie, madafuckin' Hitler wasn't normie.

Normies ain't shit, they don't have impact on the world, they are slaves

So if I see some of you glorifying on this site this mofos I'mma get outta your monitor or phone or whatever you read this post on and fucking rip your head off and shit down your throat.
I'm not even bothered about being a normie. I just want others to think I'm NT and be good looking so I can manipulate their behaviour