Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Czemu w kategorii copes nie ma tu sportu tylko jakies cwelskie anime

randombrucetv

randombrucetv

20yo khhv fatcel its over whitepill all the way
-
Bo jedyny sport dla nas to szachy

A i to jest dosyć wątpliwe

If you are good at sports you do not belong here. Most incels don't play sports and a sport section would be useless(if I understood your question correctly in Polish)

If you are good at sports you do not belong here. Most incels don't play sports and a sport section would be useless(if I understood your question correctly in Polish)
You don't need to be good at sports to like them and talk about them, I am literally fat but I still like hiking and running. The fact that I played in my high school volleyball team didn't stop me from being a complete loser khhv so idk what you mean with you do not belong here if you like sports

You don't need to be good at sports to like them and talk about them, I am literally fat but I still like hiking and running. The fact that I played in my high school volleyball team didn't stop me from being a complete loser khhv so idk what you mean with you do not belong here if you like sports
Ok but still. Normies are usually the ones who care more about sport but ok you are right, maybe there are incels who care about them too. The majority of incels here are weebs and gamers so I don't think a Sports section would be as active as the gaming one

Uwielbiam jezdziwctwo! Codzienie wale sie konia