Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cycle of a simp

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Picsart 23 03 29 21 10 48 292

There's no such things as female "friends", unless you're a homo.

> female friends

I like how the arrows of this go left, which is very rare since almost all arrows in this example go right, I can assume the arrows are cycling left due to the faggot simp being a leftist and the recurring cycle of going more woke and more left until that finally nets them pussy or the wake up and take the blackpill. 10/10 high IQ.... OR 0/10 Low IQ Heartless over here over analyzing nothing.
HIGH IQ!

I like how the arrows of this go left, which is very rare since almost all arrows in this example go right, I can assume the arrows are cycling left due to the faggot simp being a leftist and the recurring cycle of going more woke and more left until that finally nets them pussy or the wake up and take the blackpill. 10/10 high IQ.... OR 0/10 Low IQ Heartless over here over analyzing nothing.
I don't think it matters
20230402 113947

The left side does point down and the right side points up.

It is indicative of how simping serves not as enlightenment of the individual, but as a step-back into the eternal cycle of falling victim to what normie NPCs want.

I don't have female friends