Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cyberpunk 2077 VS starfeild

Witch game be da better game

• Total voters
To add insult to injury I saw this youtube comment

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240926-005952_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240926-005952_YouTube.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 21
Both are shit but Starfield is extra dogshit.

Both were overhyped goyslop that turned out to be shit.

Never got to play CP because of my back issues.
It's over

>never played cyberpunk
I have not only played but finished it. Game was highly undercooked even after "we fixed it" propaganda, story was cool at first but then ruined by writers jerking off and fanboying to Keanu that ruined story at least endings were interesting enough and had impact on me, combat was as bad as witchers combat, city looked impressive but was a Hollywood set with no interactivity, some side quests were great. Overall pretty poor experience with few great peaks but they were too few and far between.

phatom dlc was decent

Both were overhyped goyslop that turned out to be shit.

I remember reading a comment under the Cyber Punk reveal trailer of a dude detailing how he was in high-school when CP was first announced and now he's finishing college, has a wife and how he's super excited to finally play it.

Wife is probably cheating on him, while he plays as the retarded trannie friend of John Wick.

I remember reading a comment under the Cyber Punk reveal trailer of a dude detailing how he was in high-school when CP was first announced and now he's finishing college, has a wife and how he's super excited to finally play it.

Wife is probably cheating on him, while he plays as the retarded trannie friend of John Wick.
I remember all the pre release hype around that game & it turned out to be shit. Why gayming coomsumers are retards.