Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CVS pharmacy trip with sick mom.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
My mother is feeling sick. We went down to CVS, to get some cold medicine. We are turning the corner in the aisle, there's a late twenties black foid with her kid, looked about 5. Anyway, we go beside her, didn't even touch her and all of a sudden I hear a "YOU COULD HAVE SAID EXCUSE ME, YOU WHITE BITCH". I'm shocked. I turn around and say, "Excuse me?" She says we could've hurt her or her child. I'm in disbelief. She continues to throw insults at my sick mother. I tell her to stop it, or we'll have a problem. She calls me a "honkey" "racist", "all you white people are racist". She then says "You're lucky my husband isn't here. I informed her I would beat him easily. That my mother was sick and you're acting like a psycho in front of your daughter, by the way, her kid was crying and saying "Mommy, please stop". We just keep walking, she's still talking shit. I reply, "Did your welfare check not come in yet?" She gets angrier but doesn't come near us. We're paying for the medicine and we still hear her from the back aisle. She goes on about how much money she has, etc. She was also in the tampon section when we went past her. Eventually she threatens to hurt my mother, I walked back there, to her face and said, "Try it, nigger." She doesn't do shit. Employee gets involved, kicks the woman out. I have never been so angry.

fucking hell bro that black foid cunt needs a good kick to the head. hope you mom gets better and you did the right thing don't tolerate shit from these filthy cunts. you got my respect and peace to you and your family.

fucking hell bro that black foid cunt needs a good kick to the head. hope you mom gets better and you did the right thing don't tolerate shit from these filthy cunts. you got my respect and peace to you and your family.
Thanks, man. I was just so angry. My mother begged me not to get violent, I didn't. I wanted to, so bad.

She deserves the electric chair for being a cunt

High IQ and based
Just goes to show whites are not safe these days. I just imagine if my mom didn't ask me to go. That fucking jungle bunny could've hurt her.