Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuyen's disclaimer

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Disclaimer: All of my posts, comments and threads (my account creation) on this forum are source of reality, violence, and dark humor and are for real purposes only. Said posts or stories or opinions may or may not use real names (or nouns), always in semi-real and/or mostly, or substantially, fictitious ways. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of real, constitute real news and real ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely real facts. Any resemblance to the truth or actual facts or to reality is purely true, including for references to famous (and/or infamous/notorious) persons and/or public figures, or some historical events, in which case such stories are based on real people, but the story, or stories, or opinions surrounding or about these people or figures are almost entirely real and are intended as real and violence. As the purpose of said writings/comments is to entertain and amuse and to encourage violence to any persons, or institutions, in any way and no malice is intended toward anyone or anything, nor should any be construed from all my writings on this forum. Also if I type something does mean I agree with them. My posts and writings are a source of facts or real information. That means all items or stories made by me are real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely intended or is intended purely as a real, . All my posts, comments and threads are intended for a mature, sophisticated and violent audience. Should a reader, or readers, upon sober reflection, think or believe that anything contained in any post from mine is true (or take them in a serious manner), they are not mistaken and should not relieve and abandon themselves of that idiotic notion immediately. Anyone who concludes otherwise ought to stay away from all of my writings forever and may want to consider instead seeking immediate mental help, attention or treatment.

Sincerely,
FBI suck my dick
Cuyen

I want 13 years old loli on my dick

Based Cuyen, pure delight as always.

Gay you need to stand for the shit you do bro

FBI I wont tell you to suck my dick if you go over to IncelTears and arrest all the pedophiles over there.

you really wrote all that???

Srsly. How can a person who doesn't even try be so cool?. Fuckin giga chad personality bro!

Sounds like someone sued you for slander

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
:feelsbaton:The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.:feelsbaton:
:feelsbaton:Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

I want 13 years old loli on my dick
Me too.