Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Cutmaxxing again

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
Holy fuck there is blood trickling down my leg a lot right now and I cut my wirst too but not so much to the point of scarring as I leave that for my legs so no one sees

My Hero Academia Eyes GIF

there are much better ways to cope even if you insist on self harming

There's no point. You'll just end up with self-harm scars making everything worse for you. If you're a man you're not allowed to have mental health problems and the only acceptable way to self-harm as a man is to take drugs or drink alcohol.

Only women are allowed to self-harm in this manner and unfortunately if people see a man with self-harm scars, he'll be taken less seriously. Don't do it as you'll live to regret it.

Don’t do that, there’s no good reason to cut yourself

There's no point. You'll just end up with self-harm scars making everything worse for you. If you're a man you're not allowed to have mental health problems and the only acceptable way to self-harm as a man is to take drugs or drink alcohol.
I have no access to any due to being under 21

Only women are allowed to self-harm in this manner and unfortunately if people see a man with self-harm scars, he'll be taken less seriously. Don't do it as you'll live to regret it.
Ive seen some likely incel with SH scars and fresh cuts at a gym and gave him a thumbs up and even encouraged him but I havent seen him in a while

The copes
• alcohol
• weed

I have access to neither due to being 20
do you have a heavybag? if not get one and hit it bare fisted until your knuckles are raw and bleeding
i dont like to advise people to do stuff like this but its better than cutting

foid behaviour

instead of cutting yourself, grow a dick

there are much better ways to cope even if you insist on self harming
Exactly. If you really want to self harm, do ridiculously brutal gym training, drugs, or some other stuff. Cutting yourself ain’t it man

Ochako would not want you to do this. Why isn't your waifu Toga instead? Seems more far more befitting and appropriate.

ban OP since self harm/cutting only done by foids....

I never understood people who self harm. It just shows you are screaming for attention from someone and its therefore also no wonder many "depressed" foids do it

ban OP since self harm/cutting only done by foids....
What else am I supposed to do?? Immediately build the courage to rope? Its all I can do for now until I build the courage to rope.

Holy fuck there is blood trickling down my leg a lot right now and I cut my wirst too but not so much to the point of scarring as I leave that for my legs so no one sees
dont fucking cut yourself and leave scars on your body, you just make it worse for yourself. even heroine is better than this shit. woman behaviour

I thought you were talking about losing weight

Cutting yourself is pure attention seeking. Nothing else.

If it was attention seeking I wouldnt be wearing long sleeves in over 100° weather
Ok then you're attention seeking over here. Be honest with yourself. Does cutting yourself really make you feel any better?

Ok then you're attention seeking over here. Be honest with yourself. Does cutting yourself really make you feel any better?
Yes it does, it helped me soothe down my sadness and I been doing this more often and I take it easier on my arms because I cant have it scar then have parents sending me to a psych ward

Yes it does, it helped me soothe down my sadness and I been doing this more often and I take it easier on my arms because I cant have it scar then have parents sending me to a psych ward
Alright then.

Username checks out
I am your God

soy poisoning has turned you into a preteen girl, cutting herself bc she is bpd retard

so now you must worship me, divine lord of soycucks

cut my username into your leg

bow down to my omgsocute uwu feline avatar

if you do it well, I may let you into soyheaven when you kys...

but it would be more than cutter trash like you deserves

Why are you so attention deprived like a foid. If you wanna end it get a gun with a single bullet and do it, dont do this cucked cutting bullshit.

Why are you so attention deprived like a foid. If you wanna end it get a gun with a single bullet and do it, dont do this cucked cutting bullshit.
Cucked CA guns laws wont let me buy a gun

Is it a good cope mang
I stabbed myself on accident once and saw the blood it felt good but never did it purposely it has the stigma of being a retarded bpd teen foid too