Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cute girl

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
If you would meet a cute girl, would you think about the extremely high possibility that all her holes have been fucked by some chad/tyrone?

'Cute' is usually a synonym for whore

Yeah I would assume so. If they are full of themselves/confident at least.

Not right after meeting her, but if it is a foid I would have to start spending alot of time around because of wageslaving at a job together then yeah probably lol

its a guarantee foids get fucked since middle school

I WOULD BELIEVE SHE IS A CIA OPRATIVE TRYING TO GET ME ON WIRETAP

If you would meet a cute girl, would you think about the extremely high possibility that all her holes have been fucked by some chad/tyrone?
cuck behaviour to constantly think abotu a woman you're attracted to be fucked by other men

cuck behaviour to constantly think abotu a woman you're attracted to be fucked by other men
Not cuck behavior, that's experience. Realized the worst way that cute foid that I was into have had anal bj and a lot of other shit under my nose

Not cuck behavior, that's experience. Realized the worst way that cute foid that I was into have had anal bj and a lot of other shit under my nose
did it bother you

No that would be cucked to imagine others plowing her

No that would be cucked to imagine others plowing her
It would be more cucked not to imagine it, since it's easier that she was fucked smashed in all diferent ways than the other way around. It can be pretty devastating to be oblivious to that and find it out too late

It would be more cucked not to imagine it, since it's easier that she was fucked smashed in all diferent ways than the other way around. It can be pretty devastating to be oblivious to that and find it out too late
Look for cum and dump dont think of it but if you settle ur a cuck

Usually here there's no need to think about it, her thousand cock stare confirms it in less than a second

Never,only virgins
I think that about all foids, keeps me alert, better than being oblivious. If I ever ascend one day (which likely won't happen) I gotta keep reminding myself of that shit if I ever think about settle

if she is cute, her holes have already been stretched enough to fit a human hand in it.

if she is cute, her holes have already been stretched enough to fit a human hand in it.
That's fucking disturbing man, it shouldn't be like that, innocent looking being should be innocent or atleast a little bit pure, this world is all made off by lies

That's fucking disturbing man, it shouldn't be like that, innocent looking being should be innocent or atleast a little bit pure, this world is all made off by lies
Only if you knew how bad things really are.

Only if you knew how bad things really are.
Everything we think we know is a fucking lie man, at this point there is not even a reason to still keep living on this fake ass world, I just keep here bc I'm too afraid to die, fuck

Everything we think we know is a fucking lie man, at this point there is not even a reason to still keep living on this fake ass world, I just keep here bc I'm too afraid to die, fuck
We live in a world controlled by the women, through a generation of men raised by women as simps. There is no point in living in such world. We should kill ourselves and question god about this atrocity. But before that we must burn this world down, along with all these women in it.

We live in a world controlled by the women, through a generation of men raised by women as simps. There is no point in living in such world. We should kill ourselves and question god about this atrocity. But before that we must burn this world down, along with all these women in it.
I wish only the burn women part could happen, no need for us to die, but feels like it can't be helped