Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cute British jb gave me a stare of disgust

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Was drinking my coffee alone when I suddenly heard a group of people talking with a British accent. I turned my head and saw a tourist family sitting nearby - a middle aged couple and two young chicks. The younger one looked plain and chubby but the older one was cute. As our eyes crossed she made a face as if saying “eww”. I turned my head away as quickly as possible. Fortunately she didn’t tell her dad that “a creep is staring at me”. That man height mogged me and looked robust ngl

It’s pure suicidefuel that I had to experience this on a random day out, fuk

sometimes when i am staring at some girl in the street she turns her head and stare at me back which scares the shit out of me.
lucky me most girls i stare at are not with their parents or any male relatives.

feminism started in anglo countries so by definition they are the most hostile towards men. german foids aren't openly hostile, usually just cold and arrogant.

For example, in anglo foids are more likely to physically lash out or say something angry, whereas german foids are more likely to completely ignore your existence.
Very accurate observation. Sometimes when reading about how hostile foids behave towards men in the anglosphere or how radical their ideologies are I have a hard time imagining the same happening in Cuckmany although that might just be a matter of time, kek

Foids make everything difficult they should only look and stare if they wanna fuck Its like I'm wasting my time with these sluts... unbelievable