Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cute barisra girl was nice and smiled when speaking to me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
Obviously she's paid to do that but now she's stuck in my head

The title of your post
So because someone was nice to me, it means I'm not incel. Okay, remember this next time someone is polite to you and get off this forum you black retard.

So because someone was nice to me, it means I'm not incel. Okay, remember this next time someone is polite to you and get off this forum you black retard.
no girl ever smiled at me. Not even the baristas or cashiers

no girl ever smiled at me. Not even the baristas or cashiers
don't rush to conclusions

@Samurai - what is your ethnicity, how tall are you and what continent do you live in?

don't rush to conclusions

@Samurai - what is your ethnicity, how tall are you and what continent do you live in?
White, 5'7 and Europe. The average height here is 5'11 for men and 5'9 for women. Facemogged by everyone.

White, 5'7 and Europe. The average height here is 5'11 for men and 5'9 for women. Facemogged by everyone.
was she whitu cocku onry asian?

i smell a fakecel
there was a story by incel here how female cashier was nice to him and he decided to make first move and got brutally rejected.

1 smile by some worker isn't enough to call somebody a fakecel.

Smilemogs me. Brutal. But seriously, it's nice to be treated like an actual human being every now and again.

Don’t mistake manners for interest, they want you to keep coming back so no shit she will be nice to you

there was a story by incel here how female cashier was nice to him and he decided to make first move and got brutally rejected.

Jfl @ all the “stone cold blackpilled incels” who fold over women showing them basic social etiquette

It's their job and women are socialized to be nice and smile more.
Smiling means nothing.

Getting a smile from a young foid
Depends what kind of a smile and in which situation. Most cashier especially at fastfood restaurants are paid and told to smile, it's part of their job.

You can call man a fakecel only if he receives choosing signals and lusty smiles by females, constant positive and inviting attention by them.

once the blackpill thoroughly courses through ur veins such interactions will feel completely utterly meaningless and u wont care in the slightest after it ends. but only like 5% of this forum is probably at this level.

Lifefuel. Did you give her your tip?

Mogs me, only older (middle-aged, 40+) women give me a smile when I'm shopping.

once the blackpill thoroughly courses through ur veins such interactions will feel completely utterly meaningless and u wont care in the slightest after it ends. but only like 5% of this forum is probably at this level.
I wish it was meaningless.

I see it for what it is: business hire foids as cashiers and servers because most males are thirsty for any crumb of foid attention, so foid employees can exercise a certain degree of behavioral control over thirsty consoomers, resulting in more sales, brand loyalty etc.

Likewise, foids in offices turn the environment into a white knight party, as the men in the office shed any remnants of masculine solidarity and begin instead to fight each other over the foid's attention + start behaving in a very conformist way, in hopes of impressing / not spooking m'lady.

This is the meaning of foids in workplaces. It's 100% a tool to control male behavior.

Last edited:
Its a sign, she's diffidently in love with you, wait until her shift ends and follow her home (she secretly wants you too)

I wish it was meaningless.

I see it for what it is: business hire foids as cashiers and servers because most males are thirsty for any crumb of foid attention, so foid employees can exercise a certain degree of behavioral control over thirsty consoomers, resulting in more sales, brand loyalty etc.

Likewise, foids in offices turn the environment into a white knight party, as the men in the office shed any remnants of masculine solidarity and begin instead to fight each other over the foid's attention + start behaving in a very conformist way, in hopes of impressing / not spooking m'lady.

This is the meaning of foids in workplaces. It's 100% a tool to control male behavior.
I meant it's meaningless for us. but most incels will continue to simp pointlessly as u described.

Ah man... it's always really nice when this happens. I had this happen to me maybe 2-3 years ago and I still remember it to this day. I actually saved the coffee cup as a reminder for about a week, just kept it on my counter and when I looked at it I'd remember how someone treated me with kindness and would feel good for a bit.

(As i type the above, I can't help but think that a normie reading that would see it as "creepy" and probably would think I'm some kind of criminal or something. So, to that normie out there, no, I'm just a lonely, ugly dude who only gets this kind of interaction once a year.)