Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cute Asian girl in the gym

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I was going to the dorm gym to start my gymcel workout and to relieve some stress, when suddenly I noticed that there was a very cute Asian girl one one of the elipticals. I was very upset, as I purposely go to the gym late so I don't have any suicidefuel in my area. Regardless I began my preworkout cardio but found it very hard to breathe since I was getting nervous with this girl next to me. I was controlling my breathing, and only breathing through my nose not to look like an autistic mouthbreather and clenching my jaw very tightly. As soon as she left I was able to calm down and finish my workout in peace. The only other person who came to the gym was some buff black guy who just wanted to do some strectching, which was fine by me.

Yeah, foids in the gym is basically them just advertising themselves for a ego boost and to catch a chad

Regardless I began my preworkout cardio but found it very hard to breathe since I was getting nervous with this girl next to me. I was controlling my breathing, and only breathing through my nose not to look like an autistic mouthbreather and clenching my jaw very tightly. As soon as she left I was able to calm down and finish my workout in peace.
Whenever I notice myself behaving this way I take a deep breath and tell myself, "Stop being a cuck, it's just another chad dick chasing foid."

Regardless I began my preworkout cardio but found it very hard to breathe since I was getting nervous with this girl next to me. I was controlling my breathing, and only breathing through my nose not to look like an autistic mouthbreather and clenching my jaw very tightly.
Damn bro...thats fucked up.

There are so many gym thots at my gym, fucking annoying.

i didnt even read one word. the title is enough.

STOP ORBITING NOW. it is a cancer that will grow cancers WITHIN those cancers.

how can you even muster the energy to walk into the gym. the last thing I want to do is spend an hour lifting shit and planning out a diet.

She was just getting a quick workout in so she can ride white dick better and longer. You shouldn't trip over some ethnic bitch they only consider whites human. Carry on normally, you are invisible to them if you ain't white anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back