Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cut off your relationship with your parents

B

bignosedsubhuman

Recruit
★★★
They don’t want you to ascend.

I will as soon as I move out

Fellow big nose cel

Will when I move out, but I don't have any plans to move out at the moment

I love my mom and dad so no

My mom and dad are poverty stricken failures.

Cope, parents want their kids to pass their genes.

My dysfunctional family has many things I'm aware of. However, sex is not on their list. I'm more of a punching bag/scape goat for all their problems because they dont want to look in the mirror.

My mother and father were never kind to me. No hugs, not even a kiss goodnight back when I wasn't even 10. I'll separate myself from them as soon as I'll be able to.

We'll see if they can take emotional neglect as well as they can lash it out.

Mine is trying their hardest to tell me that looksmaxxing wont get me a GF unknowingly sabotaging me, Today i got a peptalk about just go out and meet people, You gotta dear to meet people, Oh but your rejective too, I said no im not, They insist, They mentioned that its when they want to do things with me, But nothing about other people kek, They dont realise its over.

NOPE I LOVE MY PARENTS

My mother absolutely hates my guts because my father is 6ft tall and I am far below that. I had good nutrition, I exercised well and I stretched often in my late teens. Absolutely nothing worked and as a result, my skank of a mom often says she has a daughter and no son, even tried to troonify me due to my 'feminine' height as she believes I can have a better and successful life as a short "girl". Luckily my chad father stopped that from happening, though even he isn't a saint in this story.

Definitely moving out eventually when I can.

Last edited:
My mom and dad are poverty stricken failures.
Pretty much this even if they have a sliver of love for me inside their heart they can't ever help me get a good life and if I did they would become jealous just like everyone else. Its logical that our parents will never help us. I don't really tlk to my family now anyway but I still dream about having a good family but obviously I can't have that now.

My mother absolutely hates my guts because my father is 6ft tall and I am far below that. I had good nutrition, I exercised well and I stretched often in my late teens. Absolutely nothing worked and as a result, my skank of a mom often says she has a daughter and no son, even tried to troonify me due to my 'feminine' height as she believes I can have a better and successful life as a short "girl". Luckily my chad father stopped that from happening, though even he isn't a saint in this story.

How tall are you?

Speak for yourself. My parents are good to me and I'm pretty sure my mom wants me to ascend more than I do.

Your mother doesn't deserve human rights

she should get raped. I have hit my mother and given her bloody nose and i’m proud of it

e

Then i would have to pay my own rent and food.

and thats not gonna happen

Pretty much this even if they have a sliver of love for me inside their heart they can't ever help me get a good life and if I did they would become jealous just like everyone else. Its logical that our parents will never help us. I don't really tlk to my family now anyway but I still dream about having a good family but obviously I can't have that now.
Agreed.