Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cut off contact to my best and only friend after 5 years

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Title. Im talking about my christcuck friend i mentioned here a few times. I grew sick and tired of his lies and false promises. He asked me to buy a game that we could play together. We played it a few times and the last time we played it was over 3 months ago. I want to play it with him, but he keeps making excuses on why he cant come. And if he agreed to play with me, he never came online or either way too late, he kept making excuses like that he slept in or that he was busy or other cheap excuses. I tried to talk about this with him that im tired of his false promises and he (fake) apologized, obviously nothing changed. This wasnt the first occasion where he kept making false promises to me, he also kept lying to me to making holidays together but it never happened. Last Wednesday we agreed on play at 8pm and i waited for him but he didnt come. This was when i had enough with him and decided to stop replying to his messages or texting him in general. He tried to videocall me a few times but i ignored it and didnt even bother opening his last message. We didnt write know since 4 days and i dont plan on writing him again. Its sad because we made lots of fun memories and i enjoyed hanging out with him, but i was so fucking done with his false promises and lies, im convinced that he is a pathological liar. Well, i guess all things come to an end one day. Now im back at square one with no real friends.

At least you had the courage to do it.

Title. Im talking about my christcuck friend i mentioned here a few times. I grew sick and tired of his lies and false promises. He asked me to buy a game that we could play together. We played it a few times and the last time we played it was over 3 months ago. I want to play it with him, but he keeps making excuses on why he cant come. And if he agreed to play with me, he never came online or either way too late, he kept making excuses like that he slept in or that he was busy or other cheap excuses. I tried to talk about this with him that im tired of his false promises and he (fake) apologized, obviously nothing changed. This wasnt the first occasion where he kept making false promises to me, he also kept lying to me to making holidays together but it never happened. Last Wednesday we agreed on play at 8pm and i waited for him but he didnt come. This was when i had enough with him and decided to stop replying to his messages or texting him in general. He tried to videocall me a few times but i ignored it and didnt even bother opening his last message. We didnt write know since 4 days and i dont plan on writing him again. Its sad because we made lots of fun memories and i enjoyed hanging out with him, but i was so fucking done with his false promises and lies, im convinced that he is a pathological liar. Well, i guess all things come to an end one day. Now im back at square one with no real friends.
I'm either one step away from square one or at it

What a great christian he is
He is a joke. I thought of dissing him with some bible verses, but decided its not worth the effort because he is someone who would never admit that he is in the wrong

He's fucking pussy while you LDAR here

He's fucking pussy while you LDAR here
He is a truecel in denial. This nigga really thinks he will find his virgin, Christian wife, even though he is a 22 year old KHHV

that's a weird friend, what were his excuses for lying to you so much? It sounds like he is really invested in wanting to pretend to be your friend for whatever reason, maybe christian motives that tell him to love everyone and so on.

He is a truecel in denial. This nigga really thinks he will find his virgin, Christian wife, even though he is a 22 year old KHHV
Oh...then he's gonna rope very soon once he snaps out of his delusion :feelskek:

that's a weird friend, what were his excuses for lying to you so much? It sounds like he is really invested in wanting to pretend to be your friend for whatever reason, maybe christian motives that tell him to love everyone and so on.
I dont know, maybe its because i was his only real friend or he didnt had many other friends beside me. I guess some people, for whatever reason have an addiction to lie

this is really common tbh, you just lost rank in his view, that's all

it's never communicated outright, only through actions, usually they will start playing Devil's Advocate non-stop is the first sign, then it goes into not doing what you say under any circumstance, even if it's been promised, it seems eventful to end a relation like this but it really isn't cos it started ending a long time ago

my aquitance is quite the same. He is hoping to get a girlfriend but still is a virgin who rots at home all day behind a computer screen

Yea you're right. Religious cucks are top tier when it comes to coping abilities
"All humans were created equal bro :soy: "
"Its all a test of god bro:soy:"
"Ill be rewarded in heaving for being a good christcuck bro:soy:"

"All humans were created equal bro :soy: "
"Its all a test of god bro:soy:"
"Ill be rewarded in heaving for being a good christcuck bro:soy:"
"You should love everyone bro, even chads and stacies bro" :soy:

"You should worship God bro, even though he made you sub 5 bro" :soy:

Christcucks are imbeciles, I don't even know how they are allowed here with these cuck beliefs

It sucks but this was the best decision

Good riddance tbh, you put the effort in but he clearly wasnt very interested in the friendship

You can play all you want!
in hell the WiFi is free!
Gdmf sinners!

It's pretty fun to finally give these joggers a taste of their own medicine. You wanna treat me like a disposable trash, watch me dispose your ass and forget you

this is really common tbh, you just lost rank in his view, that's all

it's never communicated outright, only through actions, usually they will start playing Devil's Advocate non-stop is the first sign, then it goes into not doing what you say under any circumstance, even if it's been promised, it seems eventful to end a relation like this but it really isn't cos it started ending a long time ago
What causes this though

It's pretty fun to finally give these joggers a taste of their own medicine. You wanna treat me like a disposable trash, watch me dispose your ass and forget you
Yeah. I really would like to know how and what he feels like, if he is indifferent to it or if he regrets his actions

Funny coincidence I also recently cut off a 5 year friendship with the 2 irl friends I had

Same except I felt like my situation was worse

Fuck fake friends that’s the spirit

Yeah. I really would like to know how and what he feels like, if he is indifferent to it or if he regrets his actions
They probably don't give fuck but if yours lucky karma will make their life a bit worse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back