Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cut my hair short and now I can see how grey it is

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
My hair started becoming grey as fuck like 2 years ago and i'm 22.
I cut it really short and now it looks grey as fuck on the sides. I look like an old faggot.
At least i'm not balding yet

My hair started becoming grey as fuck like 2 years ago and i'm 22.
I cut it really short and now it looks grey as fuck on the sides. I look like an old faggot.
At least i'm not balding yet

Just men's warehouse max bro

Just dye your hair theory

It's not gray bro. Everyone's hair looks like that when you cut it real short especially if do a full shave or a buzz cut, unless you have really dark skin and hair.

If it wasn't gray when it was longer and you're only 22, it's definitely not gray. Just looks it temporarily maybe.

It's not gray bro. Everyone's hair looks like that when you cut it real short especially if do a full shave or a buzz cut, unless you have really dark skin and hair.

If it wasn't gray when it was longer and you're only 22, it's definitely not gray. Just looks it temporarily maybe.
It was grey when it was longer, but now it's way more noticeable

It was grey when it was longer, but now it's way more noticeable
What's your diet like? Grey hair being from "stress" is a meme. It's solvable through diet.

so you still have a good hairline?

My diet is really bad, I should eat more fruits and vegetables
Add some raw egg yolks as well. Best food for hair in general. I'm 99% sure they fixed my dandruff for example. And whole milk too if you can tolerate it.

280full.jpg

It's okay bro, even Lee Marvin got grey early and it didn't hurt him none

its over for you bro ngl