Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Custom Forum CSS for Incels.is

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Hello, I'm trying to make a Custom CSS for this forum to look more like Reddit or 4chan, because in my opinion it looks better to read in a compact view...

Any CSScel can help me to get Nicknames over thread posts? I would appreciate it.

For those who want to provide fixes or use it, feel free to try it with the Sylus extension:

Here's how it looks in comparison to the original (mine are the ones to the right)

The only difference from the pic is that I removed the round borders on the posts in the present CSS code

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
what about asp.net

A small change:

Code:
.block--messages .message + .message, .block--messages .block-row + .message, .block--messages .message + .block-row, .block--messages .block-row + .block-row {
    margin-top: 1%;
}

Last edited:
Hello, I'm trying to make a Custom CSS for this forum to look more like Reddit or 4chan, because in my opinion it looks better to read in a compact view...

Any CSScel can help me to get Nicknames over thread posts? I would appreciate it.

For those who want to provide fixes or use it, feel free to try it with the Sylus extension:

Here's how it looks in comparison to the original (mine are the ones to the right)

The only difference from the pic is that I removed the round borders on the posts in the present CSS code

unknown.png

unknown.png

reddit looks like shit ngl

tbhtbh ded srs I am so used to current stuff ded srs buddy boyo trbhthb also bringback old design tbhthb nglk

Chad layout, the only thing missing is Nicknames over the posts