Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cussed out an old lady

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Old lady wanted me to knock on her grandson's door for her, because she couldn't walk up the stairs. My response:

"Leave me alone, bitch."

I have no respect for any hole, young or old

Chad. You could have easily smashed that old rusty flap. Just kidding. Either way, this is pretty weird. I find it that most old pele young or old are nice to me. I like oldcels way more, even if its a women asking me to open the door :soy:. No, that isn't female worship or cuckoldry. I'd do it for any oldfag or oldcunt. I feel inclined to help people that once belonged to a civilization that had potential for greater meaning.

I feel inclined to help people that once belonged to a civilization that had potential for greater meaning.
Tbh, i always help old people.

"Leave me alone, bitch."

That old lady didn't deserve that :cryfeels:

This. I mean we can’t know the circumstances, for all we know she was a sexual revolution supporter (aka foid revolution that ruined the west). Old people usually are respectful and have good values unless they’re boomers.

Chad. You could have easily smashed that old rusty flap. Just kidding. Either way, this is pretty weird. I find it that most old pele young or old are nice to me. I like oldcels way more, even if its a women asking me to open the door :soy:. No, that isn't female worship or cuckoldry. I'd do it for any oldfag or oldcunt. I feel inclined to help people that once belonged to a civilization that had potential for greater meaning.
Get
Tbh, i always help old people.

View attachment 137927
the
cuck
This. I mean we can’t know the circumstances, for all we know she was a sexual revolution supporter (aka foid revolution that ruined the west). Old people usually are respectful and have good values unless they’re boomers.
OUT

I wouldnt be surprised if you go ER one day Remy :feelskek:

If she were 50 years younger, she could've easily #metoo'd OP on the spot. No mercy for foids, not once. OP is based

If she were 50 years younger, she could've easily #metoo'd OP on the spot. No mercy for foids, not once. OP is based
Old people are innocent and defenseless. Besides, old people from today come from a different time so chances are this lady was a good person when she was young since society wasn't so degenerate back then. Old people have always been very nice to me, especially old ladies. If anyone treated my grandma this way, I would beat the shit out of them.

Old people are innocent and defenseless. Besides, old people from today come from a different time so chances are this lady was a good person when she was young since society wasn't so degenerate back then. Old people have always been very nice to me, especially old ladies. If anyone treated my grandma this way, I would beat the shit out of them.
We don't live in a world of chances. There is a chance that there might be a good person in an ugly looking incel but nobody waste time to find it.

Foids never change, they've always been stuck up and promiscuous since the dawn of man. The only reason why they seem nice is because they've long hit the wall they feared so much about when they were in their 20's, they were all ruthless and aesthetically discriminatory back in their prime, but have no reason to be so now since they are way past their expiration (fertility) dates.

Last edited:
Some old ladies aren't affected by today's cucked society bullshit, this is why old people are usually nice to people in general..
idk OP if she was less than 60 i'd say "good job keep it up!"

Foids never change, they've always been stuck up and promiscuous since the dawn of man. The only reason why they seem nice is because they've long hit the wall they feared so much about when they were in their 20's, they were all ruthless and aesthetically discriminatory back in their prime, but have no reason to be so now since they are way past their expiration (fertility) dates.

why so bro
what did they do to deserve our help? for me being old isnt any reason to help, everyone will be old, our bullies, chads, stacies etc
That's right, they're the same as everyone else, just too old and weak to be a threat anymore. Fuck old timers.

That's right, they're are the same as everyone else, just too old and weak to be a threat anymore. Fuck old timers.
they should just euthanasolmaxx

Yikes. Oof. :soy: THIS is why you are incel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

why so bro
what did they do to deserve our help? for me being old isnt any reason to help, everyone will be old, our bullies, chads, stacies etc
They’re old bro, they’re incapable of certain things efficiently, and it doesn’t even take time. I just help my neighbor who i’ve known all my live with his groceries every now and then and i also might open the door for an old couple or something. It’s not that i go out of my way to help old people, but when i see the chance to do a minor thing to better their day i might as well do it since they’re old. And like someone already said they come from a non cucked generation. The last generation where subhumans could actually get married

They’re old bro, they’re incapable of certain things efficiently, and it doesn’t even take time. I just help my neighbor who i’ve known all my live with his groceries every now and then and i also might open the door for an old couple or something. It’s not that i go out of my way to help old people, but when i see the chance to do a minor thing to better their day i might as well do it since they’re old. And like someone already said they come from a non cucked generation. The last generation where subhumans could actually get married
u dont know old ladies in Poland, post communistic shit

No i don’t, never been there. Why are they evil babushkas?
its nothing like they will ask u about something
its like they deserve everything from title of being old
they are just watching u and when they will notice something which isnt normal you will be reported on police

its nothing like they will ask u about something
its like they deserve everything from title of being old
they are just watching u and when they will notice something which isnt normal you will be reported on police
Oh those sound like asshole babushkas, no but i actively help my neighbor as i said before. The guy is cool and he’s what got me into what i’m studying at uni today. I’ve known him all my life and i know he isn’t an asshole, he’s incel tier too and never got married

Oh those sound like asshole babushkas, no but i actively help my neighbor as i said before. The guy is cool and he’s what got me into what i’m studying at uni today. I’ve known him all my life and i know he isn’t an asshole, he’s incel tier too and never got married
yeah may be it depends from person to person but here in general nobody likes older people especially women
and im not helping anyone since nobody helps me irl

im too shy to say anything like that