Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cushing Syndrome

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
If you've had it or still suffer the effects of it even after stopping taking Corticosteroids. You're finished.

1. Manlet
2. Disabledcel
3. Weightcel
4. Wristcel

Now can someone tell me to stop worrying about all these strike out points & develop my "personality & confidence"... I mean STFU. You know nothing about my experiences & life story & I don't want to hear your platitudes, propaganda, placebos, virtue signal pill popping BLUE PILL BS.

You'll always be a physical freak in the eyes of many & NO I do not have to lower my standards anymore than what would be expected of you.

If I want to have the freedom of speech to bitch & shout about the Foid Race than I fucking well can do so & none of you scum are going to stop me. If my "rockets, bombs, mortars & missiles" are falling too close to you than shift your arse & fucking move. I do not & will not temper my annoyance & anger at Society & Foids & Chads & Tyrones & whoever else to placate you. Go fuck yourselves Normies +.

Rant over.

I do love this forum especially to get your heart felt true opinions out. Braincels & Incelswithouthate are just too tame for me ... @ the moment.

Mods can be pretty racist if you're too narcissistic, but as long as you follow the rules you should be okay.