Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cursed Out A White Girl Today (What You Would Call A "Stacey" What I Would Call A Western Sow)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I had to attend some lame-o lecture for my class and showed up to the auditorium.

As I was walking to an empty seat I knocked out this white bitch's powercord that was on the floor charging her iPad.

She then looked at me and said something like "what did you do?" then she said "this better not be cracked or you're going to regret it"

She was talking to me like I was a little boy.

Now as part of my BoyMaxxing (https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/) I do look like an innocent, soft, gentle boy so it makes sense why she felt so comfortable scolding me like this (even though nothing happened, the charging cord came out and the ipad itself moved like a centimeter). If it was some BBC Tyrone this bitch would've kept her mouth shut.

The benefits of BoyMaxxing is people are a lot nicer to me, but because of how soft and gentle I look people also feel like they can take advantage/intimate me as well. I had an encounter with this black guy trying to hustle candy for some donation (to his own pocket) to me but I eventually was able to shoo him away but I know he chose me because I look like an easy mark.

I was so enraged that she was talking to me as if I was little boy since only my Nihonese mommygf can do that.

I then looked her and her friend dead in the eyes and said "You're fucking crazy" and then kept walking over to the empty seat.

Now I need to reset my NoSwear counter. (https://incels.is/threads/noswear-now.84398/)

This is definitely a good time to never curse again I used my last swear word very well.

You may have overreacted a tad bit

I would have just asked her what she's gonna do about it

why use insults when there are better options
FA82C49B FC4D 4F10 8F86 991EB39F7C62

You the real MVP.

Who wants a conversation with this bitch?

I just wanted to say something and walk off which I did.

The best solution would've just been to ignore it, but I didn't sleep as much as I should (I got woken up in the middle of the night) so was a little irritable this morning.

I need to start BeautySleepMaxxing https://incels.is/threads/beautysleepmaxx.83750/

... really? really bro? you did nothing!!
This is what should have went down:
"Shut the fuck up stupid bitch, you put your ipad in the middle of the way like it's more important than other people
trying to get to their sit, stop being such an egoistic little mindless puppet that you are and the next time i see you trying to raise your annoying squeaky voice again I will report it to the dean.
Fucking bitch."

This.
Btw how are you going to punish yourself for swearing besides resetting your counter. My friend is doing the no swear thing and as punishment does 20 squats for every swear word. Started with five squats, but those got too easy.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
>Boymaxxing
>NoSwear counter
Zesto is the best meme on this website

I had to attend some lame-o lecture for my class and showed up to the auditorium.

As I was walking to an empty seat I knocked out this white bitch's powercord that was on the floor charging her iPad.

She then looked at me and said something like "what did you do?" then she said "this better not be cracked or you're going to regret it"

She was talking to me like I was a little boy.

Now as part of my BoyMaxxing (https://incels.is/threads/boymaxxing.83498/) I do look like an innocent, soft, gentle boy so it makes sense why she felt so comfortable scolding me like this (even though nothing happened, the charging cord came out and the ipad itself moved like a centimeter). If it was some BBC Tyrone this bitch would've kept her mouth shut.

The benefits of BoyMaxxing is people are a lot nicer to me, but because of how soft and gentle I look people also feel like they can take advantage/intimate me as well. I had an encounter with this black guy trying to hustle candy for some donation (to his own pocket) to me but I eventually was able to shoo him away but I know he chose me because I look like an easy mark.

I was so enraged that she was talking to me as if I was little boy since only my Nihonese mommygf can do that.

I then looked her and her friend dead in the eyes and said "You're fucking crazy" and then kept walking over to the empty seat.

Now I need to reset my NoSwear counter. (https://incels.is/threads/noswear-now.84398/)

This is definitely a good time to never curse again I used my last swear word very well.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Every single one of Zesto's posts is gold.

Also fuck that white foid, must have been the first time a sub-8 male didn't bend over backwards to apologize to her. Bet she was shocked af.

Who wants a conversation with this bitch?

I just wanted to say something and walk off which I did.

The best solution would've just been to ignore it, but I didn't sleep as much as I should (I got woken up in the middle of the night) so was a little irritable this morning.

I need to start BeautySleepMaxxing https://incels.is/threads/beautysleepmaxx.83750/
U said u wouldnt curse in text either
Liercel

You may have overreacted a tad bit
That was actually not as bad as what I’ve wouldve done. this was hardly “cursing someone out” had it been me it would’ve turned into a roast session.Id cook them roast beefs medium rare :feelshmm::feelskek:

That was actually not as bad as what I’ve wouldve done. this was hardly “cursing someone out” had it been me it would’ve turned into a roast session.Id cook them roast beefs medium rare :feelshmm::feelskek:
I'm too low inhib to start something in a lecture hall

What a fucking alpha male :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: i bet that bitch pissed herself out of fear.