Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhores

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240217 082136 Reddit

Screenshot 20240217 082537 Reddit

@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @PLA1092

Death to all currywhores:lasereyes:

would white sub5 slay there?

Currywhores should all slit their throats en masse so that they don't pass on their literal shit genes.

Currywhores should all slit their throats en masse so that they don't pass on their literal shit genes.
When TCD is initiated, I will allow all currycels to genocide all currywhores en-masse however they please.

I had to stand in line at Chick-Fil-A today to eat seed-oil coated chicken because I don't have a foid to cook me a nice meal, and some of the currywhore employees had the most irritating voices I've ever heard in my entire fucking life. How could any man cope with such insufferable voices? I genuinely wanted to rip my fucking ears off & shove them in the currywhores mouth so no one would have to suffer hearing their voices anymore.

The white hag who was working there also had an insufferable voice; she sounded like one of those dumbass rednecks with a larger mouth than brain.

@Chudpreet @wereq

"Up in my gas chamber" ???

When TCD is initiated, I will allow all currycels to genocide all currywhores en-masse however they please.

I had to stand in line at Chick-Fil-A today to eat seed-oil coated chicken because I don't have a foid to cook me a nice meal, and some of the currywhore employees had the most irritating voices I've ever heard in my entire fucking life. How could any man cope with such insufferable voices? I genuinely wanted to rip my fucking ears off & shove them in the currywhores mouth so no one would have to suffer hearing their voices anymore.

The white hag who was working there also had an insufferable voice; she sounded like one of those dumbass rednecks with a larger mouth than brain.

@Chudpreet @wereq
:feelsohh:

I've seen other vids from that bitch, she's nasty as fuck :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
She's fucking ugly also- her looksmatch has either found this site or has collapsed from wageslaving for 12 hours straight.

In my experience, even male curries tend to have shrill voices. I wonder what it is, maybe all their T goes to leg/ass hair production instead of lengthening the vocal chords?

But yeah, imagine spending your entire life with a nagging, screeching curry wife. And in a sexless marriage to boot. That's the state of currycel "ascension" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@Chudpreet @wereq
Tag me when you make such a fruitful post/comment. I too am in phul sapport of TPD.

In my experience, even male curries tend to have shrill voices.
They're nowhere near as bad as the foid voices though; a lot of them also have a monotone.
I wonder what it is, maybe all their T goes to leg/ass hair production instead of lengthening the vocal chords?
jfl.
But yeah, imagine spending your entire life with a nagging, screeching curry wife. And in a sexless marriage to boot. That's the state of currycel "ascension" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Brutal as fuck: Curries aren't even actually alive it seems, more so in a state of just existing.

Another thing I noticed, is that many currycels from curryland are somewhat middle-class or even above. The theory I heard behind this, is that poorer currycels can't afford to access the internet or die before they can become blackpilled.

@wereq @Ci Jey

There’s an odd hint of sardonicism when these foids praise other races while covering themselves with pajeet attire.

Last edited:
What makes me happy is no white guys is probably going for them

Brutal.

Being a currycel or a ricecel must be the worst. Their own women fucking HATE them.

Stupid ugly smelly smug monkeys

What makes me happy is no white guys is probably going for them
If only you could see the things I've seen. These selfish braindead retards are polluting their bloodlines and they don't give a damn if their son winds up like me, a muttcel tortured by the duality of his existence

Can you please stop posting this kind of stuff? People like you are part of the reason ethniccels spam JBW so much.

Can you please stop posting this kind of stuff? People like you are part of the reason ethniccels spam JBW so much.
Hurts huh?
Jbw is law maybe not for incels but minimum mtns

Tbh as an Mainland curry this is kinda really strange to me since I see Curryfoids worshipping curry Tallfags and Chadpreets here all the time. Literally couldn't walk a single street without seeing at least 10/12 couples on Valentines.

It's in currycels' best interests to keep promoting anti-curry propaganda to make their foids even less desirable.