Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhores seething on curries cos BTS is "gay"

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/nanubts/status/1339224637322870785

View: https://twitter.com/MegTheDesiArmy/status/1283128305168740353

Yet I couldn't find a single tweet by anyone that calls them gay
No based curry should listen to this globo-homo-inducing brainwashing crap, foids are brainwashed by surgerymaxxed gay ass chinks cos it arouses the inner bisexual being in foids

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHnHXQiIWF4

I'd much rather watch a bunch of curries dancing in a whorehouse cos it shows what it really is, women are whores, at least they look like men, keep seething whores and white JBs and gay ass twinks:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
bro wtf are you even talking about in this thread?

By this she basically called indian men gay and feminine on the basis of their height. Definitely not a sexist and misandrist remark, not for once. And yes BTS and shit are gay simply because they look like girls, while indian manlets still look like men. Once again this sexist bitch links manhood to certain physical features, which is quite in foids' style. Whereas indian men from her post who call BTS gay only point out their unnatural feminine look which they are totally in control of.

By this she basically called indian men gay and feminine on the basis of their height. Definitely not a sexist and misandrist remark, not for once. And yes BTS and shit are gay simply because they look like girls, while indian manlets still look like men. Once again this sexist bitch links manhood to certain physical features, which is quite in foids' style. Whereas indian men from her post who call BTS gay only point out their unnatural feminine look which they are totally in control of.
Tbh, foids don't hesitate to berate men with their physical features such as height and shit like that but seethe when someone applies that on them, btw I can not find find a single tweet where any Indian guy calls them gay or twink or anything but the internet especially twitter is full of BTS fanfoids from all over the world shitting on curries although most other males on this planet would think and say that this is gay

Any excuse is good to shit on curries

lol bhai these BTS fans are some of the lowest IQ and most subhuman pajeetas out there. Also most of them are brainwashed liberal teens.
These shitskin pajeetas fantasize about pale skin kpopfags. In madarchodo ko mirror me apni bhosde jaise shakal dekhni chahiye pehle :feelskek:

[UWSL]They are literally the dustbin of the world and these lowIQ retards don't know how superficial their kfag members are how prevalent racism is against shitskins in Korea. Let them cope man, they are infatuated with BTS. They will most likely grow out of this phase. Aur agar nahi bhi aye to phir bhi inhe kisi manlet fat rich pajeet se hi arrange marrige karni hai:feelskek:[/UWSL]
End me ek subhuman pajeet hi inki chut marega na ki koi Korea pretty boy :lul::lul:

lol bhai these BTS fans are some of the lowest IQ and most subhuman pajeetas out there. Also most of them are brainwashed liberal teens.
These shitskin pajeetas fantasize about pale skin kpopfags. In madarchodo ko mirror me apni bhosde jaise shakal dekhni chahiye pehle :feelskek:

[UWSL]They are literally the dustbin of the world and these lowIQ retards don't know how superficial their kfag members are how prevalent racism is against shitskins in Korea. Let them cope man, they are infatuated with BTS. They will most likely grow out of this phase. Aur agar nahi bhi aye to phir bhi inhe kisi manlet fat rich pajeet se hi arrange marrige karni hai:feelskek:[/UWSL]
End me ek subhuman pajeet hi inki chut marega na ki koi Korea pretty boy :lul::lul:
JFL, btw, mast randikhana wala gana bhi inse acha he:feelskek:

Only foids who like these K-Pop faggots are mentally ill brainwashed landwhales.

Based curry music showing foids as whores

Screenshot 20210605 010745 jpg

Based curry music showing foids as whores
This. That's one thing I like about curry culture they treat women like property and trannies like mentally ill freaks in movies especially in South Indian movies.
@Caesercel

Notice how woman conviently begin to like men 6 feet and under when they are high status?

Girl that height shamed Indian men is most likely 4"10 herself.

I have a bts stan in family and I left no opportunity to berate her for it. In ironic conjugation to OP's post I used to call Kpop mujra for foids

In madarchodo ko mirror me apni bhosde jaise shakal dekhni chahiye pehle :feelskek:

[UWSL]Aur agar nahi bhi aye to phir bhi inhe kisi manlet fat rich pajeet se hi arrange marrige karni hai:feelskek:[/UWSL]
i dont understand what u are saying, but it sounds based.

Translation please? also what language is this?

Notice how woman conviently begin to like men 6 feet and under when they are high status?
6 foot thot standard is mostly a western thing. It’s worst in the black community.

View: https://twitter.com/nanubts/status/1339224637322870785

View: https://twitter.com/MegTheDesiArmy/status/1283128305168740353

Yet I couldn't find a single tweet by anyone that calls them gay
No based curry should listen to this globo-homo-inducing brainwashing crap, foids are brainwashed by surgerymaxxed gay ass chinks cos it arouses the inner bisexual being in foids

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHnHXQiIWF4

I'd much rather watch a bunch of curries dancing in a whorehouse cos it shows what it really is, women are whores, at least they look like men, keep seething whores and white JBs and gay ass twinks:feelsdevil:

Don’t know what BTS is

The globohomo agenda is finally coming to India in force, in a few generations India will be as soulless as the rest of the world.
Russia, NK, and Iran as well as most of the countries in Latin America except Brazil, and Argentina would be the last stand against globohomo.

I never understood this whole kpop thing and I prefer to keep my head in the sand.

From what I have seen a couple of years ago, it was mostly non-Anglo zoomer foids that were ugly or fat. (Brazilian, South American, France, SEA, Europe, EE, Asia)

Normie, beckies or stacys are not listening to that shit for sure especially in the Anglosphere.

It seems like something non-Anglo foids are interested in. Very much like the way the whole world likes soccer but Americans pretty much barely know anything about soccer. Even hating it and consider soccer very un-American.

Last edited:
i dont understand what u are saying, but it sounds based.

Translation please? also what language is this?
He is saying these mfs should go see their ugly faces in the mirror first no matter how much they scream for Korean pretty Bois in the end they are going to get arranged marriaged to some fat ugly Indian subhuman Manlet and get fucked by him lol.

He is saying these mfs should go see their ugly faces in the mirror first no matter how much they scream for Korean pretty Bois in the end they are going to get arranged marriaged to some fat ugly Indian subhuman Manlet and get fucked by him lol.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread​

• WØLF
  • nidus
Total: 2 (Incels: 2, Bluepillers: 0)

:feelswhere: