Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhores mad that currycel masturbated in public

Normal day in Mumbai.

STRIP HIM NAKED!
THATLL SHOW HIM FOR FLASHING US!

Bitches get so upset when they see a dick fr, I see a dick like once a month at a random urinal or in the gym locker room.

You saw a dick, get over it snowflake :feelshaha:

Meanwhile in US women walk around practically naked

I think I found @Misogynist Curry 卐 being the alpha chad he is getting quality treatment from the currywhores for being a high steppe ancestry poojeet aryan shit skin curry monkey @JayGoptri

Fuck those whores. All those feminists would be malding if men forcefully stripped a feminist foid who flashed her breasts and would call them rapists but those whores are celebrating when the same thing happens to a man.

I have NOT EVEN A MODICUM of sympathy for any women anymore. They can be raped, stalked, or rope and I will just laugh at them.
They are North Indian women who lust for Dravidian BBC which @Misogynist Curry 卐 can’t provide because he is busy watching BBC sissy Hypnos if aryan women getting their guts rearranged by Tamil bvlls

They are North Indian women who lust for Dravidian BBC which @Misogynist Curry 卐 can’t provide because he is busy watching BBC sissy Hypnos if aryan women getting their guts rearranged by Tamil bvlls
Lol seems like an another dravidian nigger has joined this forum and obviously you're craving for your master's attention.

Last edited:
I think I found @Misogynist Curry 卐 being the alpha chad he is getting quality treatment from the currywhores for being a high steppe ancestry poojeet aryan shit skin curry monkey @JayGoptri
Brootal

i would love to get attacked by a group of w*men

I would go crazy on those foids like that one chimpanzee attack. He’s a bitch for not fighting back.

Least sexually repressed curry

1. That's rape
2. The main curry foid pulling down his underwear is clearly getting sexual gratification from this
3. Just let the man wank in peace

What are you talking about? :feelsugh:

brutal currypills in the comments. this is what normies think of you

Im attacking him. Why are you giving me the cringe face emoji
Because, you are not helping. Here and elsewhere you are spazzing out. Just stop doing it.

@Transcended Trucel based currycel, this dude has reached god-tiER level of low inhibition

Fuck those whores. All those feminists would be malding if men forcefully stripped a feminist foid who flashed her breasts and would call them rapists but those whores are celebrating when the same thing happens to a man.

I have NOT EVEN A MODICUM of sympathy for any women anymore. They can be raped, stalked, or rope and I will just laugh at them.
this video looked like the perfect time for some self-defense rape

Indian people-animals.

Normies in their natural habitat, retard maxxing with the herd. No wonder normies feel so powerful, they literally just mob like npcs