Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhores jealous of noodlewhores

200.gif

curryfoids hate noodlewhores because they are lighter and less hairier lol. the hate how they're not desired by white dudes compared to asian girls

curryfoids hate noodlewhores because they are lighter and less hairier lol. the hate how they're not desired by white dudes compared to asian girls
I've made this point here before, but if Indian women had as much overhead as (East) Asian women when it came to interracial desirability, they'd abuse men of their own race just as much. Women have zero concept of race loyalty — they only seek infinite global male competition.

I've made this point here before, but if Indian women had as much overhead as (East) Asian women when it came to interracial desirability, they'd abuse men of their own race just as much. Women have zero concept of race loyalty — they only seek infinite global male competition.
Yeah, noodlewhores know that there are zero consequences to them hating on Asian men since millions of white men want them. Currywhores know that nobody wants them so they have to take what they can get i.e. their arranged marriage betabuxx.

She's probably my looksmatch

no woman is feminine until she is severely beaten a few times :feelsYall:

Yeah, noodlewhores know that there are zero consequences to them hating on Asian men since millions of white men want them. Currywhores know that nobody wants them so they have to take what they can get i.e. their arranged marriage betabuxx.
Indian girls can be pretty hot. Not gonna lie. They look like white girls dipped in chocolate or caramel.

images

"I deserve 6ft white man:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

The dream of every curry is to leave curryland, and racemix with anything, because everything is an upgrade. Curry reputation and SMV are abysmal in the west so they are increasingly moving to SEA, East Asia, and Eastern Europe.

They should be treated as a bioweapon because they are hell-bent on migrating to every corner of the earth to upgrade their awful genes while destroying the genes of the host nation.

I despise currythots

Ugly, low-iq, brownskinned and just as sociopathic and hypergamic as the rest of the women

Added to an inferiority and envy complex, they are a negative energy bomb with legs

Femoids are so retarded that they think the 4b movement is comprised of 4 billion women when in reality it's a significantly smaller but very vocal group of women.

I despise currythots

Ugly, low-iq, brownskinned and just as sociopathic and hypergamic as the rest of the women

Added to an inferiority and envy complex, they are a negative energy bomb with legs
Don't forget they all have pot bellies

@Allblueeeee looksmatch

I despise currythots

there's nothing I hate more than an ethnicfoid. They're just as entitled, narcissistic, overly privileged and useless (apart from their stinky holes) as a White foid, but with a giant inferiority complex to boot, and a massive vendetta against ethnicels such as myself and the many other ethnic brocels on this forum.