Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhore spots Nordic Chad

assumptions that are probably true:

she ignores the existance of ugly men

she has multiple simps

she has an onlyfans or is an instathot

shes a satanist

she left her religion

she fully assimilated to (((westernization)))

she hates muslims

Last edited:
i hate chads...

I WANNA FUCKING KILL CHAD AND BEHEAD HIM PRIVILEGED NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Son is gonna come out bland as fuck

I like how she really felt the need to point out the racial difference... :feelsclown:

It's also telling how she felt she needed to tell this to strangers online, just for a little bit of attention from JBWmaxxers. :feelsaww:

Insane how all he needed to do was exist as a Chad. :feelskek:

dont care. paki badboys slay a ton of pussy in europe and NA.

I like how she really felt the need to point out the racial difference... :feelsclown:

It's also telling how she felt she needed to tell this to strangers online, just for a little bit of attention from JBWmaxxers. :feelsaww:

Insane how all he needed to do was exist as a Chad. :feelskek:
When he's white :D:p:owo::heart:

as a 5'4 paki, I confirm this is not true. we're the same as curries. just treated as subhumans that don't exist by western foids who are even the same race as us. I HATE ZIONISM :feelsree:

No currywhore should be allowed to marry any non curry man. They all should be reserved for curry men.

Foids act so retarded when they like a guy it's ragefuel:lasereyes:

Massive cope but yeah, from what I have seen from my Blackpillosophy, yeah I wouldn’t be surprised to see you with white top-tier Becky tbh

as a 5'4 paki, I confirm this is not true. we're the same as curries. just treated as subhumans that don't exist by western foids who are even the same race as us. I HATE ZIONISM :feelsree:
not true for @RREEEEEEEEE

"Im pretty“ No bitch, you‘re not, make up is not Real beauty, you are ugly