Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhore makes fun of manlets

I wanna fucking rape this slut until she bleeds

रंडीjeeta looks subhuman even from pajeet standards.
Only solution is red hot rod up her smelly curry coochie.

>we choose to abstain from dating
:lul: :lul: :lul:

She's not making the situation better. She really thinks she's funny :lasereyes::feelsree:

Foids will pay for this

I dont care about what foids have to say

No Problem Whatever GIF by The Good Films

Honestly man, I don’t even care anymore. At this point, women have said the same thing 1,000 different times a 1,000 different ways.

>We don’t like shorts guys.

Great, I haven’t grown any taller.

You either got the right stuff that women want, or you don’t. I don’t got it.

If women want to all fight over the 5% of 6’2”+ men, go ahead. I will simply abstain (not that I have a choice).

I lived my whole life doing everything right only to find myself as a young adult 4in below the Goldilocks zone if you want respect and human decency. I didn’t do anything wrong. This is just it. I can only imagine the ego boost it is to be a kinda tall dude and watch every woman online suck your cock metaphorically.

I hope when I die, God let’s me pick my reroll as a reward suffering all this stupid bullshit without going insane.

I would like to see how that currywhore fares with a pack of horny angry manlets

Hiding their actual believes behind humour

Pounds of makeup. Hair dyed almost blonde but not so blonde that its super obvious that she's trying to be white.

Foid is not fooling anyone.

Pounds of makeup. Hair dyed almost blonde but not so blonde that its super obvious that she's trying to be white.

Foid is not fooling anyone.
Exactly sir

No Problem Whatever GIF by The Good Films

Honestly man, I don’t even care anymore. At this point, women have said the same thing 1,000 different times a 1,000 different ways.

>We don’t like shorts guys.

Great, I haven’t grown any taller.

You either got the right stuff that women want, or you don’t. I don’t got it.

If women want to all fight over the 5% of 6’2”+ men, go ahead. I will simply abstain (not that I have a choice).

I lived my whole life doing everything right only to find myself as a young adult 4in below the Goldilocks zone if you want respect and human decency. I didn’t do anything wrong. This is just it. I can only imagine the ego boost it is to be a kinda tall dude and watch every woman online suck your cock metaphorically.

I hope when I die, God let’s me pick my reroll as a reward suffering all this stupid bullshit without going insane.
I love this gif.