Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhore literally can't stop being a slut.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-

Average Curryfoid in 2023:lul::lul::lul:

Why foids write like they're retarded 6 year olds?

They have the mind of an amoeba.
maury-laughing.gif

@Fallenleaves and @Misogynist Curry 卐 on suicide watch.

Imagine the poor currybux who ends up with this thing

@Fallenleaves and @Misogynist Curry 卐 on suicide watch.
I don't care, I can have another flavor of foids if one proves to be unloyal.

That's clearly a LARP. I can't believe a currywhore having more than 6 body counts at the age of 22. If it's true, she should just kill herself. That bitch is a disgrace to Indians.

That's clearly a LARP. I can't believe a currywhore having more than 6 body counts at the age of 22. If it's true, she should just kill herself. That bitch is a disgrace to Indians.
in USA it is definitely possible. But I agree in India it is improbable but not impossible. I have seen more shameless whores in the richer Delhi areas. It stands to reason in the even more liberal cities like Bangalore, even more degenerate whores exist.

I have seen more shameless whores in the richer Delhi areas.
I know, but 6 body count at 22? It's scandalous, dude. Atleast we had an opportunity of having a virgin wife through arranged marriages, but this degenerate modern western culture is stealing that privilege from us too:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I know, but 6 body count at 22? It's scandalous, dude. Atleast we had an opportunity of having a virgin wife through arranged marriages, but this degenerate modern western culture is stealing privilege that from us too:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
yeah Modi needs to learn from the Chinks Xi Jingping and From Iran. And amp his control over women.

let me guess...all her sexual encounters were with WHITE chads.

yeah Modi needs to learn from the Chinks Xi Jingping and From Iran. And amp his control over women.
Modi can't do shit. That faggot is a foid worshipper. India is rather becoming more decadent under his regime.

Modi can't do shit. That faggot is a foid worshipper. India is rather becoming more decadent under his regime.
yeah he's been disappointing. Congress also seems to be cucked. Curryland's future doesn't seems as bright as it used to.

And guess how many of those are indian

Imagine this is your daughter.

I don't care, I can have another flavor of foids if one proves to be unloyal.
All flavors are sluts. Just Be Her First Theory is the only legit way to ascend.

Wow only 6 how trad :soy:

6 x 5 = 30 never take a foids word as law

I bet her asshole has a pulse and when she runs it beats harder, leading to some cum and anal juice to drip out

average whore in 2023 can't keep herself for 2 minutes without touching chad's dick even if she's a curry, brutal

That's what I used to think, but when I visited India my relatives told me how bad it has gotten

in USA it is definitely possible. But I agree in India it is improbable but not impossible. I have seen more shameless whores in the richer Delhi areas. It stands to reason in the even more liberal cities like Bangalore, even more degenerate whores exist.
I'm from Delhi. Nuke it.

I can't take it anymore. I don't know how much longer I can cope.

Why are the ugliest girls the biggest sluts?

I didnt read tbh, I just read the titles
Come on bro, this is a shared space, please be considerate of other incels and read at least 25% before commenting

hope she gets raped