Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhore goes to the west and leaves her curry fiance for the first white guy

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXIndia/comments/1ffpy9w/my_friend_just_left_her_fianc%C3%A9_for_a_white_guy/

We both live abroad and are desi. TBH this friend is like my only Indian friend in this country. She is a Tamilian and was engaged to a Tamil guy (family friend's son) which was arranged, and recently just broke up with him. She has also started seeing a guy from her office (he's French), and I know she broke up her engagement because she felt it wouldn't be fair to marry her fiancé if she liked someone.

JBW :blackpill:

Her father called her and told her she was dead to them. She just told them she likes someone else. Her mom cursed her out, telling her they shouldn't have educated her that much. This behaviour was nothing new to me from Indian parents, and I consoled her.

Her ex-fiancé just turned into an incel. He made a shitty post on Facebook on how Indian women leave the country to marry white men and leave our culture behind (WHAT???) and tagged all his female friends?? Many of her South Indian male friends blocked her. Her family is not talking to her anymore, and neither is her only brother. Many are saying she left the country and became and different woman.

This is based af and the reason why currywhores can't racemix as much as noodlewhores. Ricecels really need to learn from this @anandkonda @pyromancer1234

@anandkonda's reaction

This is why if you are SEAmaxxing or marrying someone from your local culture the LAST thing you want to do is bring them out of the country.

Jfl if the relationship with the white guy doesnt work out :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: she already burnt all her bridges

Stone that fucking whore in Minecraft.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXIndia/comments/1ffpy9w/my_friend_just_left_her_fianc%C3%A9_for_a_white_guy/

JBW :blackpill:

This is based af and the reason why currywhores can't racemix as much as noodlewhores. Ricecels really need to learn from this @anandkonda @pyromancer1234

Based. This is what in-group benefit looks like in practice and it's why Indians beat East Asians in America, despite India losing to China back in Asia proper. Most East Asian parents would get on their knees to suck the same White cock as their daughters.

Lol turned into an incel for speaking the truth?

I am surprised their ethnic men doesnt do something much worse.

Jfl if the relationship with the white guy doesnt work out :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: she already burnt all her bridges
No problem for her, she will just continue studying and getting piped every weekend by tyrone and chad until she lands a nice job.

I am surprised their ethnic men doesnt do something much worse.
Anything that Women don't like is Incel now

This is why if you are SEAmaxxing or marrying someone from your local culture the LAST thing you want to do is bring them out of the country.

I actually want to know why a white guy would get involved with a curry, there are so many more beautiful women, literally all of them

I actually want to know why a white guy would get involved with a curry, there are so many more beautiful women, literally all of them
Probably a ltn

glad she is atleast facing some consequences socially.

He's probably a subhuman and/or just gonna pump and dump her. Alot of ethnic whores get used and discarded by white men who pretend to love them, chimp out, then go marry a beta from her own race

All ethnic countries need to start passing laws giving the death penalty for race mixing. They're cucked if they don't.

Instant karma for her good that she got disowned.

I saw a 6ft htn white guy with a 5'2 mid to high tier curry becky yesterday in SF.

the next time she enters the country, all male relatives need to get her and stone her to get their honor back. (in minecraft)

When your curry, JBW is extremely real no matter how hard anyone copes

Curry women are willing to sacrifice, their heritage, family, friends, and peace of mind for white males. But no foid on earth would do that for currycels

There's no curry for my goat

we can all hope for her to be left stranded
but knowing its a woman we are talking about , shes always gonna have another dick to hop onto till shes 60
and her parents whom have cut her off now will most likely sooner or later accept her :(

rarely do women lose in life.

Just don't be currycel theory

The normie meaning of this word is literally "not a foid worshipping slave cuck" at this point.

I think Indian women are hot. I would.

TBF it's probably literally true. His arrangedmarriagemaxx chance to ascend just disappeared. Brutal.

Reminder: fucking currywhore is not an ascention, it is like putting you dick instead of your ass in the toilet, and flushing your genetics to the sewers.

Reminder: fucking currywhore is not an ascention, it is like putting you dick instead of your ass in the toilet, and flushing your genetics to the sewers.
I would still ascend with a currywhore tbh. But just not reproduce of course.:no:

Last edited: