Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Currywhore" feels bad for ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/13ttvnh/this_sub_breaks_my_heart/

Obvious larp but they really believe this is real and a real wahmen showed them some compassion :feelskek:

Of course an actual noodlewhore quickly chimes in to disagree

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/13ttvnh/this_sub_breaks_my_heart/jlyyzuh/

If you're a ricecel you're supposed to be gay or a sexless eunuch, wanting to get laid means you're an evil misogynist inkwell who objectifies women :foidSoy:

@pyromancer1234

i will behead these insects with a katana (in rising storm)

i will behead these insects with a katana (in rising storm)
o0641047414613624410.jpg

Aww, poor rice and curry males being treated badly.
Proceeds to ignore them to fuck white Chad.

Aww, poor rice and curry males being treated badly.
Proceeds to ignore them to fuck white Chad.
Rice and curry should just racemix with each other already. They both have what the other wants. Caucasion features for asians, and lighter skin for Indians. It's a win win

Rice and curry should just racemix with each other already. They both have what the other wants. Caucasion features for asians, and lighter skin for Indians. It's a win win
Rice/curry mix is just nepali or some shit, they're just as subhuman. You can't expect to mix shit and piss together and get anything better than shit or piss :feelskek:

That’s what south east asia is pretty much. They aren’t doing too well either.

When I say better, I don't mean they Slay, just better than the average Rice or Curry lol
northeast asians can atleast kpopmaxx, sea gooks have nothing especially when it comes to getting white foids. they're more successful when it comes to thugmaxxing for sheboons but outside of that it's completely over for them. i would say they're more fucked overall even when compared to curries since their home countries have turned into sexpat hellholes.

Reminder that "Asian men" for her are kpopmaxxed asian men, not actual ricecels.

Rice/curry mix is just nepali or some shit, they're just as subhuman. You can't expect to mix shit and piss together and get anything better than shit or piss :feelskek:
No, rice and curry is tibetan. And Tibetan look pretty good

That’s what south east asia is pretty much. They aren’t doing too well either.
Nope. SEA has archaic black veddoid mixture, so it fucks them up badly. They also have negrito and Australia abo mixture.

So like curries?

No Asi mogged very hard it's a wierd combo of boneless neolethic farmers horse faced sinthastha niggers that fucked us up I've seen the Dravidian reconstruction if the average indian looked like that majority would not have this disgusting Aziz pansari look

Okay. Fuck us then.

No. It's different, since indians have Aryan mixture & Turkic mixture which SEAs lack
Aryan and Turkic mixture is not existent in many curry groups though