Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currywhore explains what incels are in a thick accent

"The greatest antagonists of our time"

:feelskek: :feelsclown::society:
Out of all the terrorists, millitary personals, serial killers it's the fringe internet minority who are the current antagonist.

Most normies don't even understand what an average inkie thinks or acts. Not everyone wants to go er.

Feeling left out is not a reason enough lmfao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This bitch

I'm too ugly to be the main character of a sweeping RomCom or glamorous SciFi, even in fantasy I could only be a lame-footed peasant. I need surgeries to be decent-looking.
But u can be. The Mc in the shadows :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Ohhh Scaryyy

Do you have any practical recommendations on how to become the hidden protagonist?
u need to be an Overpower with a lot of skills and magic first than u can be the one who remains in the shadows :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Curry bitch needs to do the needful and let me use her brown holes so I won't be incel

dnw currywhores are as cringe as curries

They fear us, sexually frustrated men who after so much oppression will rise and revolt. History always repeats itself, we will have our victory.

Indian women in America are uppity cunts. White worshipping, self loathing assholes. I mean I'd imagine less uppity back in Bharat, maybe.
How can you be so judgemental when your pores leak sewer oils instead of sweat?