Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

currys replacing a light bulb

Seems like curries have a problem with electricity

curries don’t need light, their white non-dravidian skin will be enough to glow everywhere @Misogynist Curry 卐

curries don’t need light, their white non-dravidian skin will be enough to glow everywhere @Misogynist Curry 卐
I have never said curries have white skin, have I?? Again I am telling you you filthy piece of shit race isn't about the colour of skin but the shape of skull.

Someone might want to hold the ladder next time!

And don't stand on the top step?

Lol!

I have never said curries have white skin, have I?? Again I am telling you you filthy piece of shit race isn't about the colour of skin but the shape of skull.
Whites have cube curry skulls? Jfl at the cope.

Someone might want to hold the ladder next time!

And don't stand on the top step?

Lol!
they were all taking videos of him climbing the ladder.

high iq:dab:

they were all taking videos of him climbing the ladder.

high iq:dab:
Lmao, this is true I always see shit skins talking video on their potato android phones for their Facebook page instead of helping the guy.

Typical India, a bunch of Indians standing around while 1 guy does something. It’s like Indians are a hive mind where 1 man in retarded but when combined with other Indians nearby their computing power resources increases.

Whites have cube curry skulls? Jfl at the cope.
You are the one who's coping. You can't prove shit.
Whites have caucasoid skull just like Indians.
Main qimg f2945249c3aa53652faa397c55935ba7 pjlq

What a filthy piece of shit race indians are