Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Curry's ascencion with surgerymaxxing ( BSSO and LEFORT 1 )

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
BSSO

Looks more like weight loss had a greater effect, his face only went from a 4 to about a 5

Dude was fat at the start and he's a God damned curry so he probably wont be ascending still

All curries/ethnics should surgerymaxx.

Not for the girls but to be seen as human instead of a chimp. I would also suggest eye colour maxxing like Meeks but that really depends.

Curries from looksmax.org before and after
Images 14
Images 15
Images 16
Images 17

wheres the pic with his gf

Images 17

this dude has very high appeal imo

Looks more like weight loss had a greater effect, his face only went from a 4 to about a 5
for a curry he's a 6 or 7 though
he mogs me super hard and i'm White

hooded eyes + wavy hair pill strikes again

I hate being a curly haired bug eyed subhuman :feels:

for a curry he's a 6 or 7 though

JFL no, there is no such thing as a "curry 7" or a "black 5", you are either a 5 or a 7, its based on bone structure, height, etc

You guys are making up special personal definitions for shit, it doesn't work like that

His face went from looking weird to average and plain, he's average looking period, saying "for a curry" is bullshit because there are literally 7+/10 curries that exist as much as you guys just like to base all your beliefs on memes, he isn't magically a 7 are you fucking kidding?

This indian guy is at best a 9 (and I may be pushing it):
Hrithik-Roshan.jpg

Are you saying THIS guy is only ONE or TWO levels beneath him?:
bsso-jpg.366108

Come on dude yo have to be joking, you can't be serious, you guys can't rate for shit, you can't rate to save your own life