Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over currymanlet take the heightpill

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★

It's not only your height your dumb fuck,youre fucking curry and that's the problem.

How can manlets go on.... Pass the rope tbh ngl :feelsrope:

It's over for many men.

Curry + manlet. Damn how has he not roped yet?

No-one respects a manlet let alone a currycel manlet

B-but he lifts, the girls must be into him, they must be!

I want to see them both in a club and I want the manlet to approach a girl and act very smiley and radiate his amazing personality -- then I want the white man to approach the same woman and insult her and act cruelly toward her.

We know who she'll choose

The cope within him is very strong.

The tall guy looks subhuman, but because JBW, all the foids are going for the white guy

He should get surgery for his legs so he can grow taller.

I want to see them both in a club and I want the manlet to approach a girl and act very smiley and radiate his amazing personality -- then I want the white man to approach the same woman and insult her and act cruelly toward her.

We know who she'll choose
That white guy is very incel looking aswell though.

That white guy is very incel looking aswell though.
Yeah sorta. But I think the currymanlet will make him look like gold in a club setting where most sluts will be drunk anyway :feelskek:

Why must tallfags always mention they're height ?

LMAO 6'4 and beyondcels got no excuse

His height is not the problem

Almost all currys are manlets

Is it just me or purely facewise he mogs the tallfag?

Gigacope. I'm the same height and so is blackopscel, where's my free gf?
Height only helps increase your SMV if you have a good enough face and not a complete aspie.

Gigacope. I'm the same height and so is blackopscel, where's my free gf?
Height only helps increase your SMV if you have a good enough face and not a complete aspie.

If you weren't a tallfag you would be that much more doomed.
Come to think of it I've never come across a self proclaimed incel tallfag who wasn't less than 21 years old, I think the foids get to them eventually so just wait.

If you weren't a tallfag you would be that much more doomed.
Come to think of it I've never come across a self proclaimed incel tallfag who wasn't less than 21 years old, I think the foids get to them eventually so just wait.
this

His jaw is wider but that's about it. Wish I could see both of their eye areas clearly to tell for sure.

heightpill is the most important

over if you are below 190cm

The curry is undeniably more attractive in terms of face and frame, but he's a curry and he's (relatively) short (he looks to be decent height for a curry actually, but next to a 6'4 freak he looks tiny). That's what being mogged is, those simple but incredibly important things that illuminate parts of the reptilian brain, that make people look and think, even unconsciously, "that's a strong leader".